Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever bought traffic?

D

Deleted member 403

Did you ever paid for traffic and if you did, where did you purchase it from? I have seen people selling such gigs on Fiverr and SeoClerks, both of these offers high amount ogf traffic for small amount but are they safe enough to use?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have bought traffic through Fiverr gig a couple of times. I strictly said no to bot traffic. However, I noticed that the seller was sending bot traffic. I threatened him to report, therefor, he backed down and I was refunded.

I have never bought traffic for my blog because I believe it that this traffic and not organic and so therefore they are not likely to last for my blog and so they will disrupt my earning for the blog.

When you buy traffic, it is not organic or even referral traffic. It is generally bot traffic. However, a newbie can easily fall a prey of traffic seller. I am saying this from my own experience

Yep, i tried before buying traffic from picoworkers and i regretted it so badly, i paid for registrations for a website, and the members there kept cheating by registering many times to get more rewards and i got my account banned

Yep, i tried before buying traffic from picoworkers and i regretted it so badly, i paid for registrations for a website, and the members there kept cheating by registering many times to get more rewards and i got my account banned
Sorry to hear that. I also run small tasks on picoworkers, however, I do not ask people to sign up because I know people will create multiple accounts just for rewards.

When I was active in SEOclerks there were several complaints about the traffic that they bought. Most of the complainants said that there was a surge of traffic but after a week the number went down to the original level. Well, the paid traffic was created by bots and search engines cannot be friendly with the site if there is fake traffic.

Sorry to hear that. I also run small tasks on picoworkers, however, I do not ask people to sign up because I know people will create multiple accounts just for rewards.
This picoworker of a thing how easy it is like. Because i join micro worker or something like that, but was frustrated with task given to me.

I do not have anything that needs traffic (blog, vlogs, or even affiliate products). Even if I had, I would have never used paid traffic becuse I hear this is not a quality traffic.

Buying traffic is really a dangerous thing to do on a platform. A lot of people are not aware of this but to some extent this will really harm their platform and even the monitization platform that they are using can ban their account

As a content creator I don't think I have ever bought traffic and I don't think I will ever do it because in the long run it harms the website and of search engine is aware of this they can ban the website

I have never tried this out before but if I am really interested of getting traffic to my website or blog I'll just use social media to advertise and post contents that will attract a lot of people to view my page.

A person should be mindful of what he does. I get why anyone would love to buy traffic, but then I don't believe it's safe, most of the times you would be required to pay first, there are a lot fraudulent acts going on

Picoworker and micro worker left a really bad stench on my friend. She bought traffic from them but she noticed it was still stagnant. Like it literally eliminated her monetization and her site. It's even advisable to use social media platforms.

Well it is not easy I see it as something that is not legit,though most person have involved in it and so many complain that it is not the best

I once tried to use paid Facebook adverts to get traffic to my site. It was hugely unsuccessful. Pains traffic in any form is more harmful than beneficial to a site's ranking and I would not advise it.

No I have never paid for traffic before, honestly truth be told I an scared of these things. Someone once came to me with an offer where I can buy contacts of over a thousand persons for my networking but I didn't though.

Yeah. Buying traffic is very nice since they pull crowd and I have seen a friend you tried to buy traffic and it favoured him.
The price payment for it isn't bad

Yes, I've once bought traffic for my Instagram page by crediting my Facebook friends to like and follow my page on the social media.

I haven't purchased traffic though but it's an option I would consider when starting out my affiliate marketing business. I wouldn't purchase from just anyone though - I'll purchase from a verified and trusted solo ads vendor

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds