Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever bought traffic?

Even though I don't have a website at the moment, but I do know that it may be risky buying traffic. I am saying this because I feel most of this bought traffic may be fake which will result to waste of time and money. It is just my opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a blog in the main time. But I'm planning to get it very soon. I have seen different people who buys traffic on there social media accounts. but I have never seen someone buying traffic to his blog's. But I believe it's happens.

Anytime I want to buy traffic I make sure I buy from the reliable source like Google adword and Facebook ads. Majority of the traffic sold on freelance marketplace are from bot.

It is better to buy signups or comments instead of buy traffic means you pay a reward for users to signup and comment on your blog (category Forums: Signup + 1 Post:0,12 $) as simple as that because paying a visitor to view your website doesn't add any value to the blog. Picoworkers team accepts Drupal as a forum however it is a CMS of a blog website because there is a security step used in Drupal is allow signups and only comment for registered users.

If you buy traffic, you will only make a fool of yourself. When you buy traffic, the seller will send you bot traffic or fake traffic. Bot traffic or fake traffic is a traffic that can be seen in in numbers but does not interact with your content. Your bounce rate can be 99 percent.

Did you ever paid for traffic and if you did, where did you purchase it from? I have seen people selling such gigs on Fiverr and SeoClerks, both of these offers high amount ogf traffic for small amount but are they safe enough to use?
My brother have actually purchased such services of traffic generation from SEOCLERKS, although it worked but it never delivered on the agreed number of traffic to boost to the website.

I haven't bought any traffic to any website because I don't have any website, but getting traffic to website is not that easy, because you need to work for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds