Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been locked out of your PayPal account?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever been locked out of your PayPal? I hear this is a common thing. I guess PayPal likes to ban people who break their rules, which they are in their rights to do. But it seems some people are scammed and lose access to their accounts and PayPal makes them run through hoops to get it sorted sometimes. Have you ever been locked out of your PayPal? And if so, did you lose any money?

Advertisement Placeholder
My account was really blocked just like that, but I didn't break any rules, I didn't even make a single transaction, and all because I created an account and just didn't use it for 2 years and they decided to block it, and then when I asked to unblock it, they said that I broke the rules and they won't.

I haven't had issues with being able to access my account, outside of forgetting passwords. Always seems strange to hear people having no issues for a year or two, then suddenly are prohibited from the service.

Paypal has limited functionalities in my home country and I have been locked out from my paypal account multiple times.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds