Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been forced out of your job?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you were forced out of your job? I wasn't forced out, but one of the jobs I worked may years ago, resulted in me not being paid and me still doing work for said company. I kept the site afloat for a while, but the owners kind of went dark and I moved on. Have you ever been forced out of a job for any reason?

Advertisement Placeholder
Each place that I have worked at, I was well appreciated. I have worked two jobs in recent times and the first one that I left was as a result of the boss not been passionate about the progress of the project that we had at hand. I am currently at my second job and there are no talks of whether I should be forced out because I am a big part of this project.

I've never been forced out of any job in companies where I've worked. I've been the one who decides to leave the job after informing the management of my intention to resign from my position. There are workers who stops working without informing the management, I've never did that in any job I've resigned from.

I've never been forced out of any job in companies where I've worked. I've been the one who decides to leave the job after informing the management of my intention to resign from my position. There are workers who stops working without informing the management, I've never did that in any job I've resigned from.

There are many companies that tend to force employees to quit and they also fire them as well. This usually happens when the company signs a contract and when an employee is hired on a contract-based job. There are many companies that follow this rule. However, this rule damages the company itself because they lose talented employees in the process.

There are many companies that tend to force employees to quit and they also fire them as well. This usually happens when the company signs a contract and when an employee is hired on a contract-based job. There are many companies that follow this rule. However, this rule damages the company itself because they lose talented employees in the process.
If I'm forced to to leave any company where I'm working, I will never make any noise challenging it. As long as they are not owning me, I will leave in peace. I had a similar experience from work as a staff in Forum Promotion. They forced me out of the job of being on package team, I left after fighting to get my payment.

If I'm forced to to leave any company where I'm working, I will never make any noise challenging it. As long as they are not owning me, I will leave in peace. I had a similar experience from work as a staff in Forum Promotion. They forced me out of the job of being on package team, I left after fighting to get my payment.

Well, I may also have no problem quitting my job if a company informs me and if they do not owe me money. I think that being compensated is the right of every employee who might be working in a company. Having said that, there are many employees who may feel bad about leaving a company.

Well, I may also have no problem quitting my job if a company informs me and if they do not owe me money. I think that being compensated is the right of every employee who might be working in a company. Having said that, there are many employees who may feel bad about leaving a company.
You can't force a company to retain your service. If they don't want your services anymore, move on from them with your dignity and pride as long as they don't owe you and they are not sacking you for committing a crime. There's nothing for me to feel bad about it. I will find another job.

You can't force a company to retain your service. If they don't want your services anymore, move on from them with your dignity and pride as long as they don't owe you and they are not sacking you for committing a crime. There's nothing for me to feel bad about it. I will find another job.

Well, there are some cases where a person experienced a completely opposite case. I once heard a person telling me that he was offered a contract by his company. he used to work in a different country. That contract stated that if they sign the contract, then they will not be able to return to their home country for a couple of years. They could sign the contract and continue the job or they could leave. That person left the country and returned to his home country.

Well, there are some cases where a person experienced a completely opposite case. I once heard a person telling me that he was offered a contract by his company. he used to work in a different country. That contract stated that if they sign the contract, then they will not be able to return to their home country for a couple of years. They could sign the contract and continue the job or they could leave. That person left the country and returned to his home country.
Anything which is written in a contract and signed is binding on everyone who signed it. You can't back out of the terms of the contract without an agreement with the parties it was agreed with. If you breach the terms and conditions of the contract, you are liable to be sued.

Each place that I have worked at, I was well appreciated. I have worked two jobs in recent times and the first one that I left was as a result of the boss not been passionate about the progress of the project that we had at hand. I am currently at my second job and there are no talks of whether I should be forced out because I am a big part of this project.

When the company that you're working for value your contribution, it's going to make it easier for you to become loyal to the business. This was all I ever asked for in the company where I was forced to resign. My boss will insult, abuse you and cut down your salary but expect you to put up a smiling face. I told them to shove their job up their sorry *******.

There have been many instances when I had to quit because of not being paid for the online jobs, however, something like this has never happened to me on my offline jobs. I once quit a job because of a fight with the boss. I had worked for just 17 days and I was paid for my work.

Personally, there's nothing that's going to make me work on any online jobs without getting my money payment received first. I have been scammed on multiple occasions that I won't let it repeat again. It's the same thing that I would advice anyone who's working online as a freelancer to do because some of these online clients are heartless.

Anything which is written in a contract and signed is binding on everyone who signed it. You can't back out of the terms of the contract without an agreement with the parties it was agreed with. If you breach the terms and conditions of the contract, you are liable to be sued.

Well, the main problem is the fact that sometimes companies create a really huge contract and they usually make employees sign those contracts. I was myself handled over a contract when I applied for a job. It was a full whole book! It actually seemed quite weird to me.

Well, the main problem is the fact that sometimes companies create a really huge contract and they usually make employees sign those contracts. I was myself handled over a contract when I applied for a job. It was a full whole book! It actually seemed quite weird to me.
There was a job my appointment letter given to me was about 5 pages. I couldn't read it all in 3 days because it was tiny too. I had to make all efforts to read everything because I wouldn't like to be caught by surprise with a condition I wasn't aware of.

There was a job my appointment letter given to me was about 5 pages. I couldn't read it all in 3 days because it was tiny too. I had to make all efforts to read everything because I wouldn't like to be caught by surprise with a condition I wasn't aware of.

I once applied in a company and I was given a contract. The contract was incredibly too long and I was not even allowed to take it home! I was not even allowed to take a picture of the document either. Having said that, such kind of contracts may contain clauses that state that if you violate so and so conditions, then you may need to quite the job .

I once applied in a company and I was given a contract. The contract was incredibly too long and I was not even allowed to take it home! I was not even allowed to take a picture of the document either. Having said that, such kind of contracts may contain clauses that state that if you violate so and so conditions, then you may need to quite the job .
I won't sign any contract I've not studied very well. If they are not allowing me to read every details in the contract but want to force me to sign it immediately, it shows something fishy is going on with the contract. I will either take it home to read, sign and bring it the next day or I will take all the time I want to read it where it was given to me.

There have been many instances when I had to quit because of not being paid for the online jobs, however, something like this has never happened to me on my offline jobs. I once quit a job because of a fight with the boss. I had worked for just 17 days and I was paid for my work.

As long as there is proof of work, there is no way the company is not going to pay your money otherwise they are going to be forced to face a legal battle which they are not going to win because every evidence points against them. They are most likely going to even pay more than what they are supposed to pay you for the 17 days that you have already work for them.

Was there ever a time where you were forced out of your job? I wasn't forced out, but one of the jobs I worked may years ago, resulted in me not being paid and me still doing work for said company. I kept the site afloat for a while, but the owners kind of went dark and I moved on. Have you ever been forced out of a job for any reason?
Being fired from a job without cause is rarely looked favorably. Financially and emotionally taxing it can be. If you take advantage of the opportunity to reevaluate your job objectives and skill set, it can also result in new opportunities and personal improvement.

I won't sign any contract I've not studied very well. If they are not allowing me to read every details in the contract but want to force me to sign it immediately, it shows something fishy is going on with the contract. I will either take it home to read, sign and bring it the next day or I will take all the time I want to read it where it was given to me.

The company where I am employed right now actually gave me an appointment letter or should I say your contract letter to sign in order to validate my employment but they actually gave me three days to go through everything that was written in the contract so that I can understand and agree with everything that is in the contract and have it signed before bringing it back to the office. So, I had to take my time to study them very well before I signed them and return them to the office to resume my work officially.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds