Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been a member of a dedicated fan community for a TV show?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yep I've been a part of the Teen Titans fandom since 2007, though the forum I used to browse is sadly no longer online. I browse the subreddit and pop into the discord sever from the subreddit to talk to other fans. The show was canceled back in 2006, but Teen Titans Go is still airing and there's still the comics books coming out so Teen Titans is still talked about. It's fun talking to other fans about theories, comics, characters, etc.

A Futurama fan forum and a Simpsons one years ago.

Yep I've been a part of the Teen Titans fandom since 2007, though the forum I used to browse is sadly no longer online. I browse the subreddit and pop into the discord sever from the subreddit to talk to other fans. The show was canceled back in 2006, but Teen Titans Go is still airing and there's still the comics books coming out so Teen Titans is still talked about. It's fun talking to other fans about theories, comics, characters, etc.
I recall a Teen Titans forum, and am sure it had to be that one. I do agree that this is fun for any fandom. The closest thing atm for me is the /r/Chucky subreddit for the TV show and the various movies of the Chucky / Child's Play franchise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds