Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever appeared on a TV?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not had such reason to be on a television show. I'm not sure I'd be interested because I don't do well in public. It's the life of an introvert.

Not that I know of. Don't plan on having a career on TV either. :p

I haven't been on tv intensionally but I have granted interviews for various shows but didn't know which platform they are going to be aired on.

I have been on the television before. It was way back when I was younger, and we were doing a Joseph and his amazing technicolor dream coat concert as part of school project around the area in which all schools were involved. It wasn't anything really huge, but I did with other people appear on the news to help push the word out there that it was happening, and that people were able to buy tickets to watch it at our local auditorium. That is the only time I ever remember being on the television though.

I'm not a celebrity, it's going to be almost impossible for me to have anything that's going to bring me to a live TV or even a recorded one.

I attended a political rally one time and the media covered it. I was fortunate to be amongst the one's that was caught on camera. It was the first time I appeared on a national television.

The second one was when I was watching a match in the stadium. I was caught on camera shouting when a goal was scored.

I was going to be on a weight loss show years ago, but had ended up not going through with it. I forget what the show was called.. I think it was a bit before me and everyone else had cell phones to record stuff they had asked me to record.

If you are into politics, I think you can end up appearing on a TV to defend your party or the candidates that you are supporting.
There's always so many conference to attend especially when there's an election coming up. I'm already tired of speaking at such conference.

We used to say here, " Who dashed monkey banana?" Which means that it's not possible for me to appear on the TV. There's nothing I do that's getting me anywhere near TV appearances.

I've been recorded at conferences before now but that's not the same thing as being 'on TV'. I've never had the occasion to be on actual TV and no desire to do so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds