Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever a time where you don't get sales for weeks or months?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has there ever been a time where your sales dried up to the point you weren't getting sales in weeks or even a month or longer? I have had times where my freelance work dried up for a week or more, but it was never too long. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
This happens to me frequently. I sell through multiple times and there will be time when I am unable to generate any sales for weeks, even months. I have no sales on Amazon since 6 weeks.

Yes, it’s not uncommon for businesses to experience slow sales periods. There are many factors that can contribute to this, such as seasonal changes, economic downturns, or changes in consumer behavior. However, there are steps you can take to help boost sales during these times
  1. Offer promotions or discounts.
  2. Increase your marketing efforts.
  3. Expand your product line.
  4. Improve your customer service.
  5. Focus on building relationships with your customers.

This happens to me frequently. I sell through multiple times and there will be time when I am unable to generate any sales for weeks, even months. I have no sales on Amazon since 6 weeks.

Well, I would be really concerned in case if I fail to generate sales. Not generating sales for a few days is fine. However, in case if you do not generate sales for a long time, then you will have a really hard time managing your expenditures.

Well, I would be really concerned in case if I fail to generate sales. Not generating sales for a few days is fine. However, in case if you do not generate sales for a long time, then you will have a really hard time managing your expenditures.
If you own a big business, sales will come in every day. However, as a small business owner, or small online business owner, it is really impossible to generate sales frequently. If that could happen everyone would be rich.

If you own a big business, sales will come in every day. However, as a small business owner, or small online business owner, it is really impossible to generate sales frequently. If that could happen everyone would be rich.

Well, I think that this is how many major companies like McDonald's have made money. However, I have also heard that McDonald's have generated most of their revenue by engaging in real estate business, not by selling food. I do not know how true this is.

During the COVID-19 outbreak, I lost many of my clients and there were months when I did not make a single sale, Most of my retainer contracts were canceled. It was a rather tough time.

Well, I think that this is how many major companies like McDonald's have made money. However, I have also heard that McDonald's have generated most of their revenue by engaging in real estate business, not by selling food. I do not know how true this is.
I have also read somewhere that McDonald is actually making money through real estate instead of selling burgers. But we need to know how did it get into a position where it can sell real estate? It first made money by selling burgers, right?

I have also read somewhere that McDonald is actually making money through real estate instead of selling burgers. But we need to know how did it get into a position where it can sell real estate? It first made money by selling burgers, right?

I think that they initially made money by selling meals. However, they shifted their position from selling meals to real estate. They still make profits selling burgers. Otherwise, they wouldn't be selling burgers if they weren't making profits.

Well, that's how a business grows. Do you think Microsoft earns only through Windows software? Well, Microsoft does a lot of things to make money from selling software to selling games and consoles.

I would be concerned if I did not generate any sales for six weeks because a six week period is a pretty long time. I would consider selling high-quality products at a low price in order to increase sales, as this is one of the best strategies to increase sales.

Has there ever been a time where your sales dried up to the point you weren't getting sales in weeks or even a month or longer? I have had times where my freelance work dried up for a week or more, but it was never too long. What about you?

This is something that is very common with most new businesses because at that time making customers is something that is very challenging but over the course of time you will get more customers that I'm going to be purchasing your products and services regularly.

Actually going into business or selling, is just like a game of luck to which sometime you will earned well and sometimes nothing will comes your way.

Such situation has happened to me severely but I never give up for when good sells will comes my way.

Actually going into business or selling, is just like a game of luck to which sometime you will earned well and sometimes nothing will comes your way.

Such situation has happened to me severely but I never give up for when good sells will comes my way.

Experiencing ups and downs in a business is a very common thing. If you are not generating sales for a long time, then there are many things that you may need to consider in order to make things better. You may need to make sure that you are marketing your product enough in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds