Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Was your business ever behind in sales?

Business can't sell at a much lower cost because they won't be able to generate more money which is going to be enough to pay for all the cost of running the business. The best solution would be finding a new market for the business products which will help it sell well in the new market. The new market can be a new location for selling the products.

Well, I am not saying that businesses sell their products at complete loss. The fact remains that there are many businesses that start selling their products at a small profit margin. This is how they manage to make sales and survive during hard times.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I am not saying that businesses sell their products at complete loss. The fact remains that there are many businesses that start selling their products at a small profit margin. This is how they manage to make sales and survive during hard times.
Shopping malls in my state do this with with some of their products which are near the expiry date. They will reduce the price to almost the cost price to encourage their customers to buy off the products. At that point, they are no longer after making profits but saving cost of production.

Shopping malls in my state do this with with some of their products which are near the expiry date. They will reduce the price to almost the cost price to encourage their customers to buy off the products. At that point, they are no longer after making profits but saving cost of production.

They also move away products behind the selves whose expiry date is quite far away and they replace them with the products that shall expire soon. This is also the kind of technique they use in order to make sure that such kind of products sell faster.

They also move away products behind the selves whose expiry date is quite far away and they replace them with the products that shall expire soon. This is also the kind of technique they use in order to make sure that such kind of products sell faster.
Yes, they make all the products more visible than they used to so customers would notice the new price reduction on them. Customers tend to buy those products in bulk quantities because the new prices are so cheap to say no buying them.

There is no entrepreneur who is smart to sell his product below cost of production unless the product is already at loss for the person. Businesses are not started for you to be selling your product below cost price because what is the essence of starting a business and not making profit from the products you are selling in your business...?

There are actually some seasons my business could be behind in sales due to most times inadequate materials to work. Though it does not happen at the time. Another is when we didn't open for business regularly..
In the days of COVID, so many businesses couldn't open regularly like how they used to. There were so many of them which never opened until the lockdown was lifted. This affected all businesses sales unless they found a way to keep selling which not all businesses could.

In the days of COVID, so many businesses couldn't open regularly like how they used to. There were so many of them which never opened until the lockdown was lifted. This affected all businesses sales unless they found a way to keep selling which not all businesses could.

There were lots of businesses that closed down during those times as a result of low sales. You know being unable to pay office rent, pay workers and handle other expenses. It was never an easy one to do and that made a lot of businesses had issues and ended up closing. So, poor sales can hinder the business growth and make them fold.

There were lots of businesses that closed down during those times as a result of low sales. You know being unable to pay office rent, pay workers and handle other expenses. It was never an easy one to do and that made a lot of businesses had issues and ended up closing. So, poor sales can hinder the business growth and make them fold.

Yeah, that's very correct. Most businesses that only operate when the shop is open couldn't be able to keep up with the effects of the pandemic of coronavirus because all businesses was closed up. The essential businesses were giving schedule to open and close. The business that couldn't keep up took a missive hit.

This is the handwriting of COVID in 2020. Businesses couldn't sell what could keep them alive. There were some businesses which had zero sales during that time. There was no need retaining workers which they can't pay. It's why there was so many laying off of staffs.

This is the handwriting of COVID in 2020. Businesses couldn't sell what could keep them alive. There were some businesses which had zero sales during that time. There was no need retaining workers which they can't pay. It's why there was so many laying off of staffs.

The self distancing was a great hurt for many businesses such as those that are into the hospitality business. I don't even know why it lingered from 2019 till 2020 and going forward. I know a friend that is out of job at the moment because of this kind of situation that happened during that time.

The self distancing was a great hurt for many businesses such as those that are into the hospitality business. I don't even know why it lingered from 2019 till 2020 and going forward. I know a friend that is out of job at the moment because of this kind of situation that happened during that time.
Yes, there are so many people whom never got called back to resume their work. The one's who were hoping on their companies 100% recall them but it never happened are left out. It's the one's who are resourceful were able to find other means to make money.

Some aspects of my business of poultry and fish farming was affected because about 40% of my business sales goes to my partners in the food restaurant businesses and also hotels. Their businesses was affected and so, it hit my own business too. I would never like for my business to experience that sort of thing again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds