Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ethical or Un-Ethical Businesses

I believe it depends on the local religion and culture. Like there is a place in my country where eating dog meat is common and they view it as a good business, but here in my location, even though there may be people who eat dog meat, it is extremely uncommon and doing such business is seen as unethical here.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe it depends on the local religion and culture. Like there is a place in my country where eating dog meat is common and they view it as a good business, but here in my location, even though there may be people who eat dog meat, it is extremely uncommon and doing such business is seen as unethical here.
Using the dog eating as an example , in some area in my country , eating dog is counted as unethical while in some areas , their preferred meat in that town is dog .

It's all about beliefs. There are states that abolish termination of pregnancy and consider it unethical. There are states that accepts it. Depends on where

It is just like what is happening with gay marriage today because there are some countries where it is legally supported for gay people to get married and there are some countries where it is not allowed and if you are caught, you are definitely going to be dealt with seriously.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds