Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Enjoying Your Job, Regardless Being Well-Paid

I am very young and full of energy right now so becoming happy in my job is not really my top priority but the most important thing is how I am going to keep on paying my bills.

Advertisement Placeholder
if the salary they are paying in a particular job is reasonable then I will try as much as possible to take it. I know stress is something you should try as much as possible to avoid but money is a major motivation.
Well it all depends on you. Personally I put my health and my overall well-being into consideration first before even thinking of salary. I most go for something that is not really stressful to a point of hurting me physically.

Well it all depends on you. Personally I put my health and my overall well-being into consideration first before even thinking of salary. I most go for something that is not really stressful to a point of hurting me physically.
That is exactly how it supposed to be. Putting your health first is the first thing anyone needs to do before thinking of making money. Making money without good health don't make sense.

Seriously I really enjoyed my work regardless of there payment because it really a sitting work and that usually give me more comfort to always be working online also to be earning after money.

The most important thing is what I am going to begin to my family at the end of the money. Even if it means that I should be packing a lot of things that I do not like that is ok.

Does it matter whether you enjoy your job or not as long as it's a well-paid job? Could you explain why you chose your answer?

Honestly, I would rather take the good paying job if I enjoy doing the job and working with certain people, over taking a good paying job, just for the money. I am more likely to stay in the job, if I enjoy the work and the people in the job.
This is what most of people do, they go to job because it's well paying but also they can use that money to invest in stocks or crypto and also if they continue to dislike their job they can start their own business.

Provided that I am going to be happy in the job that is all that matters to me and sometimes you have to consider that it is not everything that is all about money but instead your state of mind matters.

That is exactly how it supposed to be. Putting your health first is the first thing anyone needs to do before thinking of making money. Making money without good health don't make sense.
Yes , that is the reality. I wouldn't want to the concentrate making money and at the end I will be down emotionally and with health challenge brought about by the type of jobs I am doing. But so many people seems to care less about that.

Yes , that is the reality. I wouldn't want to the concentrate making money and at the end I will be down emotionally and with health challenge brought about by the type of jobs I am doing. But so many people seems to care less about that.
It is always very important for people to care for your mental health whenever they are working for any business venture. it is one of the main reasons people go into depression.

Provided that I am going to be happy in the job that is all that matters to me and sometimes you have to consider that it is not everything that is all about money but instead your state of mind matters.
I do not think that will be enough for you just to be satisfied. The payment is equally important and that is another source of happiness. You cannot be happy when you're short paid.

Actually the first thing that will make you to enjoy your work or job regardless of how it is and how the do pay is when you're fully passionate about such job that you are doing without thinking of money much.

It is always very important for people to care for your mental health whenever they are working for any business venture. it is one of the main reasons people go into depression.
I've heard recently about a rich businessman here in my country that committed suicide. From all indication the man has been battling with depression for a long time even as a rich business person.

I've heard recently about a rich businessman here in my country that committed suicide. From all indication the man has been battling with depression for a long time even as a rich business person.
Probably, a lot of people are actually battling depression whether rich or poor. Maybe he made a lot of investment and he was not able to meet up with it. Or he took a loan.

Probably, a lot of people are actually battling depression whether rich or poor. Maybe he made a lot of investment and he was not able to meet up with it. Or he took a loan.
I don't know , but the man was being called a rich businessman so I don't even know if he was actually getting loans to do all those things because the news never talked about that.

I don't know , but the man was being called a rich businessman so I don't even know if he was actually getting loans to do all those things because the news never talked about that.
The thing is that many business people always use loans to get started. And the reason is because in top tier countries it is very easy for people to get access to loans.

This is the more reason why it is very important to work where you have passion or where your interest lies , because will boost your interest even when the pay is not encouraging.
It's true but sometimes to the program you studied isn't the one you will be offered the job on. One has to give in all the best just to sustain such work due to high level of unemployment.

It's true but sometimes to the program you studied isn't the one you will be offered the job on. One has to give in all the best just to sustain such work due to high level of unemployment.
It is a very common common thing in my area. Most of the people employed are not really working in the industry that fits their field of study , but due to high level of unemployment, there is no alternative.

Actually everyone will enjoy his or her business either it is an offline or online but as far business is paying well he or she will try to be doing the best to maintain the business.

For me to woul prefer a good well paying job. I don't care about the working environment provided they pay me on time the agreed amount of salary I am very good to go. I only need money. Because I can't put good working environment on the table to eat.

The thing is that many business people always use loans to get started. And the reason is because in top tier countries it is very easy for people to get access to loans.
The man is a Nigerian and he invested in a lot of property as I understand. How he was too depressed to a point of committing suicide is what I still do not know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds