Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Enjoying Your Job, Regardless Being Well-Paid

For somebody who is just starting out, I am not very concerned if I am enjoying my job or not provided that it is paying my bills but later on I will want to start looking for comfort..
You are absolutely correct with your assertion because it is very necessary for the job to be able to take care of my needs before I can be comfortable with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It used to happens during the olden days, there's no more enjoyment now if the working is not actually getting your huge pay enough to pay your bill. The society now is more demanding and you have to get yourself better job with huge pay

Notwithstanding pay is actually important in my work but I am not all about how much I earn most times as long as I gain great satisfaction from the work I render then I would be just fine doing that job.

I may never enjoy a job if I am not being compensated well enough for that. I like to work, however, being paid is one of the essential parts of working and you enjoy working when you are being paid well.

I may never enjoy a job if I am not being compensated well enough for that. I like to work, however, being paid is one of the essential parts of working and you enjoy working when you are being paid well.
Payment is what will make a worker to keep doing more because if you're not been regularly paid it is going to have an adverse effect on your performance at work which is not what the business owner will want

Payment is what will make a worker to keep doing more because if you're not been regularly paid it is going to have an adverse effect on your performance at work which is not what the business owner will want

This is why I believe that employees should be compensated more when the inflation rate increases. Unfortunately, there are no employee right sin many countries and employers take advantage of this thing.

Does it matter whether you enjoy your job or not as long as it's a well-paid job? Could you explain why you chose your answer?

Honestly, I would rather take the good paying job if I enjoy doing the job and working with certain people, over taking a good paying job, just for the money. I am more likely to stay in the job, if I enjoy the work and the people in the job.
It’s definitely best for you to have the passion for the work you are doing in addition to obtaining a good remuneration because if you are at a place where you do not want to be, the effort you put in the work will not be genuine

If you have opportunity to work somewhere in which the payment is good and you are not enjoying what you are doing , will you choose to stay for the payments ?

This is why I believe that employees should be compensated more when the inflation rate increases. Unfortunately, there are no employee right sin many countries and employers take advantage of this thing.
The businesses and companies do not bother to increase the salaries of the workers despite and the inflation rate and the incessant rise in the price of commodities.

The businesses and companies do not bother to increase the salaries of the workers despite and the inflation rate and the incessant rise in the price of commodities.

I guess that this is a major concern in a few countries as inflation has badly affected certain countries. In my country, the salary of a person increases many years after inflation crisis hit the economy.

Your last line resonates more with what I think; I'm not sure and wouldn't advise anyone either who's not being paid to a good degree based on experience or what the individual brings to the table.
It's better you're working where you're comfortable, learning and see the prospect for growth.

There is no way I can be able to enjoy a job if the amount of money I am making is not worth it. one of the main motivations for people in some businesses is the amount of money in which they are paid. In a scenario whereby I am not well paid a reasonable amount of money, I can't enjoy such job.
Even when passion plays a very important role in the life of most employee , but at the same time your salary as a passionate work should be able to handle all the responsibilities you have to Take care of . This is very important .

Even when passion plays a very important role in the life of most employee , but at the same time your salary as a passionate work should be able to handle all the responsibilities you have to Take care of . This is very important .
Probably, being passionate alone is not enough because you are actually need money to be able to take care of yourself and your responsibilities. So the money must be worth it.

Probably, being passionate alone is not enough because you are actually need money to be able to take care of yourself and your responsibilities. So the money must be worth it.
Both the salary and your passion must be in line because the same thing may also be applicable in a situation that the salary is enough but the area of concentration is not really something that you have the zeal to do. Will you still work because of the salary ?

Both the salary and your passion must be in line because the same thing may also be applicable in a situation that the salary is enough but the area of concentration is not really something that you have the zeal to do. Will you still work because of the salary ?
if the amount of money I am being paid in a particular business venture is so good then I will have to develop passion for that job because money is a motivation on its own.

If the payment is good, so many people will want to work for the salary alone which they might eventually resign after achieving their desired amount.. But this will be completely dependent on the nature of work.

if the amount of money I am being paid in a particular business venture is so good then I will have to develop passion for that job because money is a motivation on its own.
It is not really easy as you said. Money is not the only motivating factors. Even if you have to work for such organisation you are doing it because you are interested to get your salary at the end of the month and not really because of your passion.

It is not really easy as you said. Money is not the only motivating factors. Even if you have to work for such organisation you are doing it because you are interested to get your salary at the end of the month and not really because of your passion.
Yeah, as long as the money the business venture is paying me is very good and enough for me then I will probably do such a job provided it does not pose a danger to me.

Yeah, as long as the money the business venture is paying me is very good and enough for me then I will probably do such a job provided it does not pose a danger to me.
Some jobs may naturally be stressful and as such even if the salary may be much what about the stress that you have to encounter when trying to deliver the jobs you have been employed to do ?

Some jobs may naturally be stressful and as such even if the salary may be much what about the stress that you have to encounter when trying to deliver the jobs you have been employed to do ?
if the salary they are paying in a particular job is reasonable then I will try as much as possible to take it. I know stress is something you should try as much as possible to avoid but money is a major motivation.

Actually I am really enjoying my job though in the first instance I was not really interested in it because it wasn't what I wanted but afterwards, it had been a pleasure to me.
if the salary they are paying in a particular job is reasonable then I will try as much as possible to take it. I know stress is something you should try as much as possible to avoid but money is a major motivation.
Well everyone has a desire for what he or she wanted and I believe money is one of them but personally if you are working for money, you should be aware that money never finished but your strength will one day be absent from you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds