Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Encouraging People to Comment?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't typically people just do it when they feel like they need to. If it's something I need them to I ask them to comment what they think.

I would make a comment posting contest as a way to encourage people to post comments. Maybe have a raffle for the people who comment for a giftcard.

I would make a comment posting contest as a way to encourage people to post comments. Maybe have a raffle for the people who comment for a giftcard.

That's a great idea! I could also see that bringing in more traffic.

Hard to come up with a sure-fire solution. Like people have said, contests, give-aways, raffles, prizes, coming up with awesome content.

At the end of the blog post sometimes I will ask a question because I feel like sometimes that will make them want to comment. Talk about a personal experience they had or something like that.

It's difficult to pin point exactly what pushes someone to want to post on a blog. I feel that having fresh, new, unique and interesting content will help as if people see something they are interested in they will feel the need to comment on it. It's all about pushing the content out and seeing what works best.

It's difficult to pin point exactly what pushes someone to want to post on a blog. I feel that having fresh, new, unique and interesting content will help as if people see something they are interested in they will feel the need to comment on it. It's all about pushing the content out and seeing what works best.

I think it is difficult for most people to keep their content relevant. I know that it is difficult for me to keep up with fads or trends.

The best thing to do is give them something that they want to comment on. This of course means knowing your audience. See what they have commented on before and try to pick up a pattern there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds