Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employment and skills

Getting a good job in a big company is an added advantage. With this type of job, so many would attain financial freedom. So many Will also make huge amount of money with skills.

What do you think could give financial freedom?

Everyone worked for one business or company at one point in time as long as your family didn't make that provision of work for you. I jumped from one job and company to another in search of a better paying opportunity. This is the life of a worker and I have lived through it all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Everyone worked for one business or company at one point in time as long as your family didn't make that provision of work for you. I jumped from one job and company to another in search of a better paying opportunity. This is the life of a worker and I have lived through it all.

I was the kind of person who never wanted to do a job at all. I have always preferred doing my own business. Despite this, I tried my best to work online, but there was a time when I was not able to do so. It was the time when I had to opt for a job, but I was reluctant to do so. I then used my skills in order to start working online. The great thing was the fact that I succeeded in doing so.

I was the kind of person who never wanted to do a job at all. I have always preferred doing my own business. Despite this, I tried my best to work online, but there was a time when I was not able to do so. It was the time when I had to opt for a job, but I was reluctant to do so. I then used my skills in order to start working online. The great thing was the fact that I succeeded in doing so.

Unfortunately, you can't wake up one day and have your business unless it's a business given to you. You also can't wake up being very rich unless it's a family wealth left for you. Without having these two things working for you, the only choice left for you is to work as long as possible to save what you need to start your own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds