Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employment and skills

Employment and skills are prerequisites to and onto a good job or business acquisition. Having a skill is the reason why a company hires you. They need to see to it that you can be a productive partner of the company

Advertisement Placeholder
We need to have more earning sources and relying on only one source can make us feel embarrassed in case somehow we stop earning from that very source.

Working for big companies will not give you financial freedom instead you need to start something which is rare or do not exist yet then you can find your financial freedom.

There is a misconception and many people people think that just because a person is working in a really big company, he might be earning huge. This may not be the case all the time.

Employment and skills are prerequisites to and onto a good job or business acquisition. Having a skill is the reason why a company hires you. They need to see to it that you can be a productive partner of the company
It is not possible for a company to employ someone without a skill
The skill is highly needed

It is not possible for a company to employ someone without a skill
The skill is highly needed
That's right, how could an employee functions at work without skills. That's ridiculous. It's not feasible to hire applicants without skill to support his application.

That's right, how could an employee functions at work without skills. That's ridiculous. It's not feasible to hire applicants without skill to support his application.

Employment needs you to have skills or at least basic understanding of the nature of job in the first place.

With more skills and experience we can expect to earn more and this is why we should keep learning and adding more skills to our resume

Employment needs you to have skills or at least basic understanding of the nature of job in the first place.
Yes, you are so right on that, a skill is required in every employment hiring. The skill must suit to the needs of the company's growth .

Even if you are not accustomed to the work you can still learn and many companies have this option so they employ you on a probation period and will extend your employment if they find you working as per their expectations

When you have a skill, nothing can genuinely make you go broke for a long time. You can always market your skill and bail yourself out

That's why skills are most important as with skills you can even earn by staying at home and can earn as per your capabilities

Getting a good job in a big company is an added advantage. With this type of job, so many would attain financial freedom. So many Will also make huge amount of money with skills.

What do you think could give financial freedom?

What I think that can bring financial freedom is being able to open your personal business and run it successfully. I can't think of any other way that I am going to become a wealthy person aside from this angle at the moment.

Financial freedom is something that can only be achieved by having and also wanting to build up the skills you have so that you can either receive better employment chances or even you can offer more skills that people are looking for within your own business.

Bettering your skills is not always easy and does take time and so does becoming financially stable as well.

Getting a good job in a big company is an added advantage. With this type of job, so many would attain financial freedom. So many Will also make huge amount of money with skills.

What do you think could give financial freedom?
What I think could give you financial freedom is not a job because you will never be paid what's going to give you a financial freedom. It's a business of your own which is going to give you financial freedom quickly than any kind of job.

What I think could give you financial freedom is not a job because you will never be paid what's going to give you a financial freedom. It's a business of your own which is going to give you financial freedom quickly than any kind of job.

Well, there are many people who initially start with getting a job. They basically save enough money in order to to start a business. I Think that this thing should be planned during the early teenage in order to prevent problems in the future. There are many people who never plan their future and they usually end up in trouble later on.

Well, there are many people who initially start with getting a job. They basically save enough money in order to to start a business. I Think that this thing should be planned during the early teenage in order to prevent problems in the future. There are many people who never plan their future and they usually end up in trouble later on.
If you don't get a big financial support from your family or a philanthropist to start a business you want, you have to work, earn money, save enough before you can have what they start your business. This was how I started my own business. No one gave me any cent as a support.

If you don't get a big financial support from your family or a philanthropist to start a business you want, you have to work, earn money, save enough before you can have what they start your business. This was how I started my own business. No one gave me any cent as a support.

I am a person who tries my best to never rely on others when it comes to financial support. I work harder and try my best to earn money on my own. However, there are many people might borrow a very small amount of money and interest-free loans in case if they need money. Having said that, a person should utilise his or her skills in order to gain financial freedom.

Last edited:
I am a person whop tries my best to never rely on others when it comes to financial support. I work harder and try my best to earn money on my own. However, there are many people might borrow a very small amount of money and interest-free loans in case if they need money. Having said that, a person should utilise his or her skills in order to gain financial freedom.

I've never applied for bank loans. I don't know how to begin the process and I don't want to know it in order to avoid the temptation of doing it. The only dependency I had on my parents was paying for my school all through university. I can't ask for more than they have done for me.

I've never applied for bank loans. I don't know how to begin the process and I don't want to know it in order to avoid the temptation of doing it. The only dependency I had on my parents was paying for my school all through university. I can't ask for more than they have done for me.

I also do not intend to apply for any kind of loan. I depend solely on my skills when it comes to generating income. The fact of the matter remains that it is not that easy at all to earn money if you do not have skills. This is why adopting to new changes and learning skills is so important.

That's why skills are most important as with skills you can even earn by staying at home and can earn as per your capabilities
Anyone who's decided to work from home cannot cope without having good skills which will help him to get jobs and do them right. Before you make your conclusion on working from home, your skill set must be very credible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds