Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

easyclix.space REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

Captain Junkie
Credits
➡ What is easyclix.space ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements & grid.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN ?

5 x 0.005$
8 x 0.002$
49 x 0.001$

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.easyclix.space - register & good luck !

➡ Payment method

PM , Payeer , BTC , ETH
Minim: 2$

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
➡ What is easyclix.space ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements & grid.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN ?

5 x 0.005$
8 x 0.002$
49 x 0.001$

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.easyclix.space - register & good luck !

➡ Payment method

PM , Payeer , BTC , ETH
Minim: 2$
Does this one clearly pay off? I always get information PTC sites that I play is a scam.

Does this one clearly pay off? I always get information PTC sites that I play is a scam.
No, you better not try it. Just calculate how much it will take till cashout and not only that, but those ''clix'' websites have the same target. Pay a few and then get away with profits. It's not a long term earning option.

At first it paid and recently it became a scam, I also studied this site on the internet. Yesterday I started working with him but now I give up. I edited the name, I put SCAM.

No, you better not try it. Just calculate how much it will take till cashout and not only that, but those ''clix'' websites have the same target. Pay a few and then get away with profits. It's not a long term earning option.
Sometimes it is difficult to predict PTC sites. They did pay initially. But for what reason they become a scam. To avoid further casualties. Information is very important.

Sometimes it is difficult to predict PTC sites. They did pay initially. But for what reason they become a scam. To avoid further casualties. Information is very important.

there are also many reputable sites that paid for a few months - 1 year and then became a scam. I do not understand why . if the business doesn't work out, just close it, not sting people.

Thanks alot, identifying it here, at least I can not forget their domain name. We are striving together here to make sure every one of us stay clear of scam.

there are also many reputable sites that paid for a few months - 1 year and then became a scam. I do not understand why . if the business doesn't work out, just close it, not sting people.
They may hope that someone upgrades their account after it becomes a scam because they already have some benefits.

It seems like a scam and time wasting platform from the review have read online, so you guys should be careful and cautious

It seems like a scam and time wasting platform from the review have read online, so you guys should be careful and cautious
We cannot confirm that it is a scam if there is no clear information from someone who has tried the site.

Thanks for showing that its a scam site because most would have been planning on giving it a try now and they will also get scammed

So there is no need to lose our precious time in this site , thanks for informing us .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds