Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earn passive income online

Marekas

Credits
Hello, I would like to introduce a money-making app - IPRoyal Pawns!

Please try to avoid simply saying "It does not work for me" without offering context or some sort of explanation, because this doesn't help anyone. If you ran into issues and need help, don't hesitate to ask questions here.

What is IPRoyal Pawns?
IPRoyal Pawns is a passive income website that uses your internet connection in exchange for cash, cryptocurrency or virtual giftcards. The registration and setup process is very easy and you can start earning in just a couple of minutes. You just need to download their app (for your desktop or smartphone) and let it do its thing.

How Does it Work?
Simply put, IPRoyal Pawns uses your internet connection and turns it into a passive income source. You download their app on your PC, Mac, or a smartphone with an active internet connection. You log in and leave it running in the background - that's all there is to it. IPRoyal uses your internet connection to provide its clients unrestricted internet access without restrictions (IP-based bans, blocks, geo-restrictions, government-imposed blocks, and so on).

What does this mean? Your internet connection helps companies and individuals all over the world experience the internet from your own perspective - without censorship or any geographic-based restrictions.

IPRoyal Pawns has been around for a while and it's a safe system with thousands of users. IPRoyal Pawns service only uses the resources and permissions necessary to keep the service running - your IP and internet connection.

IPRoyal monitors all network traffic 24/7 to ensure safety Pawns.

You can get the IPRoyal Pawns app for Windows macOS, and Android (Google PlayStore).

How to Make the Most of IPRoyal Pawns?

Regardless of your location and internet speed, IPRoyal Pawns pays $0.20 for every gigabyte of your traffic. This number goes up depending on the amount of data you can share and the time you leave the app running. You can install the app and use your account on multiple devices - just make sure they're not on the same internet connection. Using different networks with different IP addresses significantly raises your earning potential.

It's important to note that IProyal Pawns also has a great affiliate program. When people sign up through your affiliate link, 10% of their earnings is added to your account. They don't earn 10% less, though. In fact, IPRoyal offers a $1 bonus for everyone who creates an account through an affiliate link, and you can get a $1 bonus after your invited person makes first payout, so make sure you share it wherever you can!

Payment Methods and Withdrawal
IProyal Pawns currently supports PayPal, Bitcoin and virtual giftcards including VISA, Amazon, Google Play, etc. You only need to earn $5 to request payment, which is a lot less than other platforms and you can reach it a lot faster.

You can register via this link (you'll get $1 bonus if you will register using my link): https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=422015
Non ref link: https://iproyal.com/pawns

Advertisement Placeholder
This is interesting. I have never heard of it before but I know someone who might be interested in something like this.

I will be sure to pass along the information!

With what you explained in the article wouldn't the app affect other of my internet activities since it uses my internet connection? And it would most certainly consume a lot of data to earn me any substantial income.

With what you explained in the article wouldn't the app affect other of my internet activities since it uses my internet connection? And it would most certainly consume a lot of data to earn me any substantial income.
You can always see how much traffic you shared and turn it off anytime you want. However as long as I am using it I don't feel any effect on my internet speed or ping I play CS GO and it don't lag or anything with Pawns app turned on.But if you notice anything wrong let me know and I will ask Pawns applications admins to check that.

Actually that sounds so interesting though no one can predict that online stuffs are always associated with scammers but it really worth a try before you can complain if it didn't worked out for you.

Actually that sounds so interesting though no one can predict that online stuffs are always associated with scammers but it really worth a try before you can complain if it didn't worked out for you.
We are certainly not crooks, and you can see that for yourself. I encourage you to sign up through this affiliate link and you will receive a 1USD bonus immediately!

In fact, this sounds very interesting, but no one can predict that online stuff will always be associated with scammers, but if it doesn't work, it's worth trying before complaining.

If they work twenty four hours then, how much will some one earn in a day, working on the site and how do people cash out on the site please? I need to know.

If they work twenty four hours then, how much will some one earn in a day, working on the site and how do people cash out on the site please? I need to know.
Our users can earn from 5USD to 48USD per month on average for just keeping our app active on the device. Right now we pay 0.20USD per 1GB shared.
Thanks for being interested in IPRoyal PAWNS, you can get more information on how it works here - if you have any other questions, let me know.

It is very difficult to earn much from IPRoyal Pawns site. I heard this site is scam and not paying recently. Can you show us payment proof that this site is paying. Most important! How much one can earn from this site in a month?

I am not disputing the fact that this is one of the best ways to make money on the internet but basically you would be able to make money via this means when you are a VIP member or you could do surveys.

It is very difficult to earn much from IPRoyal Pawns site. I heard this site is scam and not paying recently. Can you show us payment proof that this site is paying. Most important! How much one can earn from this site in a month?
It is very true the site is nothing but scam if you can just check beermoneyforum reveiew on the site you will see that its nothing but a clear scam site but not doubt people are still using it to make money but I dont beleive in the program maybe those that work there and get paid are their family people

I know two websites which are "Passive Income" one is called "HoneyGain" and the other one is called "EarnApp", both are based on the same idea of sharing your internet connection and getting paid with real money for doing it.
They promise to use your internet connection for only legal activities which are related to businesses with companies.
You can cash out in HoneyGain when you hit 20,000 credits and you can also earn money for getting referrals and opening the daily jar. So far I've earned 16,000 credits and soon I will happily cash out :). (I don't really use "Earnapp")

Hello, I would like to introduce a money-making app - IPRoyal Pawns!

Please try to avoid simply saying "It does not work for me" without offering context or some sort of explanation, because this doesn't help anyone. If you ran into issues and need help, don't hesitate to ask questions here.

What is IPRoyal Pawns?
IPRoyal Pawns is a passive income website that uses your internet connection in exchange for cash, cryptocurrency or virtual giftcards. The registration and setup process is very easy and you can start earning in just a couple of minutes. You just need to download their app (for your desktop or smartphone) and let it do its thing.

How Does it Work?
Simply put, IPRoyal Pawns uses your internet connection and turns it into a passive income source. You download their app on your PC, Mac, or a smartphone with an active internet connection. You log in and leave it running in the background - that's all there is to it. IPRoyal uses your internet connection to provide its clients unrestricted internet access without restrictions (IP-based bans, blocks, geo-restrictions, government-imposed blocks, and so on).

What does this mean? Your internet connection helps companies and individuals all over the world experience the internet from your own perspective - without censorship or any geographic-based restrictions.

IPRoyal Pawns has been around for a while and it's a safe system with thousands of users. IPRoyal Pawns service only uses the resources and permissions necessary to keep the service running - your IP and internet connection.

IPRoyal monitors all network traffic 24/7 to ensure safety Pawns.

You can get the IPRoyal Pawns app for Windows macOS, and Android (Google PlayStore).

How to Make the Most of IPRoyal Pawns?

Regardless of your location and internet speed, IPRoyal Pawns pays $0.20 for every gigabyte of your traffic. This number goes up depending on the amount of data you can share and the time you leave the app running. You can install the app and use your account on multiple devices - just make sure they're not on the same internet connection. Using different networks with different IP addresses significantly raises your earning potential.

It's important to note that IProyal Pawns also has a great affiliate program. When people sign up through your affiliate link, 10% of their earnings is added to your account. They don't earn 10% less, though. In fact, IPRoyal offers a $1 bonus for everyone who creates an account through an affiliate link, and you can get a $1 bonus after your invited person makes first payout, so make sure you share it wherever you can!

Payment Methods and Withdrawal
IProyal Pawns currently supports PayPal, Bitcoin and virtual giftcards including VISA, Amazon, Google Play, etc. You only need to earn $5 to request payment, which is a lot less than other platforms and you can reach it a lot faster.

You can register via this link (you'll get $1 bonus if you will register using my link): https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=422015
Non ref link: https://iproyal.com/pawns
I have gone through the post. According to you we are basically trading 1gig for 0.2dols. that's not a fair deal to me because I spend more than that for a gig. I little more explanation would help

Actually your tips are really interesting and knowledgeable. I have been working online for quite sometimes now and I have always consider online working as a passive way of income generation due to it level of instability in it operation.

No it does NOT affect your internet connection but I think the best option for passive income that is similar to IPRoyal Pawns and even better and more reliable is HoneyGain.If you have not already have an honeygain account please join through my referral link : https://r.honeygain.me/GKONTBE6FA .Also when you join throughout that link you will earn immediately 5 dollars
Actually your tips are really interesting and knowledgeable. I have been working online for quite sometimes now and I have always consider online working as a passive way of income generation due to it level of instability in it operation.
I suggest you to try honeygain if you have not try it already. It is for me the best passive income app. If you want to try it out please join through my referral link : https://r.honeygain.me/GKONTBE6FA which also right after you join honeygain you get a 5 dollars bonus.

No it does NOT affect your internet connection but I think the best option for passive income that is similar to IPRoyal Pawns and even better and more reliable is HoneyGain.If you have not already have an honeygain account please join through my referral link : https://r.honeygain.me/GKONTBE6FA .Also when you join throughout that link you will earn immediately 5 dollars

I suggest you to try honeygain if you have not try it already. It is for me the best passive income app. If you want to try it out please join through my referral link : https://r.honeygain.me/GKONTBE6FA which also right after you join honeygain you get a 5 dollars bonus.

I am very much interested in this, but you have to explain to me how it works. Like how much can I earn by sharing 5 GB of my data on the platform. I just want to know the earning rate that is all.

I am very much interested in this, but you have to explain to me how it works. Like how much can I earn by sharing 5 GB of my data on the platform. I just want to know the earning rate that is all.
In HoneyGain the truth is that you will not earn thousand of dolars but you can make a fairly amount of money.Everyday when you open the app you will get free bonuses.Then all you have to do is just letit run in the background.In terms of how much money you will make by sharing 5 GB of your data you will make around 20 dolars per month even though ypu have not any referrals. If you want to join HoneyGain please join through my referral link : https://r.honeygain.me/GKONTBE6FA as from that link you will earn 5 dollars just by signing up

for someone like me I think that making money passively require that you have a good skills and knowledge when you have a good skills and knowlede then you will be able to make alot of money,you can also be posting on forum like this and make some reasonable amount of money.

You can also try creating a better skills for yourself where you will be selling it for money

for someone like me I think that making money passively require that you have a good skills and knowledge when you have a good skills and knowlede then you will be able to make alot of money,you can also be posting on forum like this and make some reasonable amount of money.

You can also try creating a better skills for yourself where you will be selling it for money
Like what type of skills do you mean,I think crypto trading is one of the business that can aid you earn money online passively,someone introduce me to dropshiping but I beleive its going to cost me alot consider am just a starter online so I dont have much to spend I even prefer doing forum posting first while gathering some additional knowledge,you can share with me if you have an additional source of earning

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds