Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Early Retirement for Entrepreneurial Work

Yeah that is true, ones someone is about to retire early and before he or she retires he tried to train the person coming after him and the same person coming after he want to retired too should train someone again that will seems to be a family business.
Yeah, that's how most family business starts up and is passed from generation to generation. Some family starts training their children from a young age because they know they would take over the family business from them.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a celebrity in this part of the world who said that he retired from a high paying work in order to venture into business. He said that the work was so good but he decided to go into music business and today he is very successful.

The majority of those who started very early venture into various businesses, thus someone who retired very early must have had the desire to become an entrepreneur.

The salient point is that most of the entrepreneurs will definitely retire from work if they have attained financial freedom . It is the major yardstick that is used by the enterpreneurs for retirement.
It seems that the yardstick to retirement from work is your financial capacity or financial status at the moment.
Someone who is financially bouyant will definitely retire from work earlier.

Yeah, that's how most family business starts up and is passed from generation to generation. Some family starts training their children from a young age because they know they would take over the family business from them.
Yes and when ever such child is trained well he or she usually do more better than the person who trains him or her because he or she will try to make the company become more modernize.

It seems that the yardstick to retirement from work is your financial capacity or financial status at the moment.
It is true that the yardstick to early retirement is your financial status because what will keep you to continue to work is when you have not attained a financial stability.

Well people are most often retired from work due to there age and physical strength that's gor those working with public sector. we are all encouraged to start up something that can sustain our existence.

It is true that the yardstick to early retirement is your financial status because what will keep you to continue to work is when you have not attained a financial stability.
The financial stability play a very large role in determining the time to retire. It is very compulsory to have enough money in the account before you even think of retiring.

The financial stability play a very large role in determining the time to retire. It is very compulsory to have enough money in the account before you even think of retiring.
If you have made financial stability then it will be good for you to retired because you are achieved all that need to be achieved.
It would definitely be the right time to rest.

Yes and when ever such child is trained well he or she usually do more better than the person who trains him or her because he or she will try to make the company become more modernize.
That's right. There are different modernized ways of running a business these days as technology is becoming more and more advanced. A child trained into the family business, will definitely bring in more modern ways of running the business.

I may never get retired because I am an online earner and online earners never get retired at all. We work for a really long time and for long hours. This is the life of a freelancer.
Offline business entrepreneur might decided to retire at a certain age but with online earner and investors , there's nothing much you need ro do and you can continue working because online work doesn't require much stress.

This will help the person mentally however, prefers being an entrepreneur should endeavour to start at an early age and not wait until they retire before they start a business.
Though there are some exceptions

This really depends on the individual, since some want to retire early to take a break from running their own business. Some business owners actually got started early and would like to stop working once they believe the company has developed to the point where it can continue to run without them, so they do so and possibly pursue other interests.

Does early retirement encourage entrepreneurial activity? Are there middle aged people interested to invest their pension into business or not? What do you think on the subject?
Anybody who does not wish to work as an employee, and would rather be a business person, should try to start as soon as possible rather than waiting till they reach the retirement age.

Actually, out of all of them, the entrepreneurship program is the trickiest. The answer to this problem is to set a specific amount of money as a goal for your account before retiring.

Knowing your financial capacity sometimes is the ground for retirement conclusion , for example if you have more than enough money that will be enough form you to spend throughout retirement , then you can retire early .

The majority of those who started very early venture into various businesses, thus someone who retired very early must have had the desire to become an entrepreneur.

Actually, there is an age restriction for retiring in the public sector of company or employment, but in the private sector or in entrepreneurship, it is entirely up to the individual.

Sometimes it may not be necessary most especially if you are earning reasonably from your employment in the government or private. I'll patiently wait to have a normal retirement and at the same time I can still use that opportunity to start up my business.

personally, I don't think I will retire early because what I am doing currently is more like a passion to me, so retiring from it early will make me feel lazy and bored, so i will keep up with it even if i finally retire

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds