Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Early Retirement for Entrepreneurial Work

Enterprenuer is not guaranteed a pension or a salary at the end of every month and that is why they have to work extra hard so that they can retire early by having enough money in their bank account.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you have no other better time to retire honorably from work than when you have acquired a lot of money for yourself and have made a lot of Fortune in the business.

Yes, many people retire from work and then they start investing money. They start investing money after they think that they have saved enough for investing at the later stage of their life.

Yes, many people retire from work and then they start investing money. They start investing money after they think that they have saved enough for investing at the later stage of their life.
It is very important to know that most of the entrepreneurs would retire from work if they have attain financial freedom and they feel that it's time to rest.

It is very important to know that most of the entrepreneurs would retire from work if they have attain financial freedom and they feel that it's time to rest.

Well, they might have sought retirement. But many people start a business after they retire. Some people are so poor in my country that they work at an old age as well.

I'm not sure this is a determining factor when choices of retirees are considered. I know of those who retired early but were more comfortable as investors instead.
I think it's a function of interests and capabilities.

Well, they might have sought retirement. But many people start a business after they retire. Some people are so poor in my country that they work at an old age as well.
The situation of most of the country wants you to work very hard even while you're supposed to rest. This is exactly what is happening around the world because there is an economic meltdown.

The situation of most of the country wants you to work very hard even while you're supposed to rest. This is exactly what is happening around the world because there is an economic meltdown.
You are not far from the truth because so many people would work even at old age because of the economic situation in the country. It is very common in the developing countries.

Actually retirement in a public sector of business or work has a specific age limit but when it comes to a private sector or entrapreneurship it only depends on the choice of such individual before he or she can retire.

If you are an entreprenuer then I think you should be looking forward to retiring at least by the age of 50. The enterpreneurship spirit is something that you have to consistently put energy and you will not want to do it for a long time.

For me I believe that how much you have in your bank account is what is going to tell a lot about if you are to just ignore our continued working or you should retire and live on your earnings.

You are not far from the truth because so many people would work even at old age because of the economic situation in the country. It is very common in the developing countries.
Most of the enterpreneurs do not retire early because they still want to work more to get more money and be financially stable before they can finally decided to retire from work.

Most of the time, entrepreneurs doesn't normally retires early and when they do they prefer handling over to the people they have trained for the job and that can handle the job conveniently.
Well, most of the entrepreneur doesn't retire early. They may appoint someone to be assisting them in doing tedious task, but they'll not retire.

For me I believe that how much you have in your bank account is what is going to tell a lot about if you are to just ignore our continued working or you should retire and live on your earnings.
As an enterpreneur, I do not see the reason why you should keep working once you've had enough money in your account and you are living comfortably. If you have all of these, then you should resigned honorably.

Money in the bank play a major role in the time that you will decide to retire as an entrepreneur
If you have lived a fulfilled life and you have enough, then you can think of retiring.

Money in the bank play a major role in the time that you will decide to retire as an entrepreneur
If you have lived a fulfilled life and you have enough, then you can think of retiring.
When you have enough money in the bank , it will be very easier for you to retire at early age because you already have enough cash at hand to do anything you want to at any time.

When you have enough money in the bank , it will be very easier for you to retire at early age because you already have enough cash at hand to do anything you want to at any time.
Your financial status will determine when you will retire from work because it is very necessary that you should attain financial freedom before you think of retiring.

Well, it all depends on the individual. In my opinion though, early retirement does encourage entrepreneurial work because one is still young and have the strength to go into business.

Well, it all depends on the individual. In my opinion though, early retirement does encourage entrepreneurial work because one is still young and have the strength to go into business.
Well in that case anyone that will retire early he or she will try to train the person coming after him so that such person will know the up and downs of entrapreneurship and businesses.

Well some of us, our retirement depends on the level of our position, physical and mental status, sectors to whi h we worked. for those in the private sector, can retire at anytime without specification.

This is true. the condition of my country is also really bad. The sad thing is that the volatile market is falling badly and inflation is increasing. When this happens, things go worst.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds