Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

E-commerce Insiders: Good opportunity for e-commerce experts

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
What is e-commerce insiders?

E-commerce insiders is a site which offers advices from experts related to e-commerce .
The site pays the experts in e-commerce field to give advices in the form of articles. So ordinary people can't join it.

How much they pay?

They pay according to the length and quality of articles.
Here are some rates:
75$ ( words between 400 to 600)
125$ ( words more than 600)
They also pay 150$+ for high quality and selected articles more than 600+ words

How to join?

Because of COVID 19 ,they are not accepting more writers but they have mentioned in their website that soon they will re-open the writing opportunities ,so qualified members can save their site to check later.

You can check details here

https://ecommerceinsiders.com/write/

Advertisement Placeholder
If your goal is traffic, ensure your giveaway mechanic revolves around visiting your ecommerce store or encouraging other people to visit your site.

For example, during BeardBrand’s giveaway, entrants were encouraged to share a link back to the giveaway landing page to increase their chances of winning:

Screenshot showing a tweet about a contest

Aw, that is sad that ordinary people cannot join it. That means the site is only for e-commerce experts as what the title indicated. I read this thread somehow in the hope that there is something for me. Well, e-commerce is big business and I agree that it is not for ordinary mortals like me but it is now directly related to affiliate marketing since having affiliate marketers increase the sales of the products of the e-commerce sites.

This platform will definitely go a long way in helping those who wants to start from scratch in e-commerce. I have been looking for ways to earn money too with my writing skills and I believe this platform will give me the opportunity to do that when they start accepting new members.

What is e-commerce insiders?

E-commerce insiders is a site which offers advices from experts related to e-commerce .
The site pays the experts in e-commerce field to give advices in the form of articles. So ordinary people can't join it.

How much they pay?

They pay according to the length and quality of articles.
Here are some rates:
75$ ( words between 400 to 600)
125$ ( words more than 600)
They also pay 150$+ for high quality and selected articles more than 600+ words

How to join?

Because of COVID 19 ,they are not accepting more writers but they have mentioned in their website that soon they will re-open the writing opportunities ,so qualified members can save their site to check later.

You can check details here

https://ecommerceinsiders.com/write/
Wow this earning rate for this site sounds extremely high. Based on that earning rate though I am sure that they will require to see your experience in the ecommerce field and is also very likely that they will want to see their users have some sense of study or degree in this area as well to ensure that the quality of the work from their writers will be up to thier standards.

Looks like this is a good site to contribute provided you are experts on ecommerce business and also have the ability to write well. First of all, I am not an expert on ecommerce (even though I have a desire to start an online store and I am learning about ecommerce these days), secondly, I am not a writer (even though I am earning via writing on forums). Good luck to hose who are ecommerce experts and good writer until site opens for submission.

I have built ecommerce sites for clients and myself, but I don't consider myselfbexpert. Actually, I have limited skills even though I have built a couple of online stores. However, I know a lot of things about ecommerce site. I might check this out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds