Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The three best ways I know to make money

Relying on a single source of income is more or less like sitting on a gunpowder which could explode at any moment in time. It is better to have multiple streams of income.
During the pandemic, a lot of persons came to realize the disadvantage of relying on a single source of income. So many persons lost their jobs and they where stranded.

Advertisement Placeholder
Relying on a single source of income is more or less like sitting on a gunpowder which could explode at any moment in time. It is better to have multiple streams of income.
There are so many people that do not have many streams of income and they will tend to depend on only one source of income to make money for themselves. This is really not a good thing..

I have see that there are many ways one can make money online if actually you want to start making money, writing to paid is actually one way you start making money online, another way you can start making money online when you have skills.

I have see that there are many ways one can make money online if actually you want to start making money, writing to paid is actually one way you start making money online, another way you can start making money online when you have skills.
Participating on paid to post activities could give you a reasonable amount of money if you are very active on multiple forums and I am assuring you that you should be able to make close to $5 in a day if you are consistently posting.

As inflation continues its rampant charge, it is becoming harder and harder to become financially independent. In a world full of failed NFT projects, questionable investments and pump and dumps it is tough to know where to spend your money.

Today, I am here to provide you with three methods that will help you not only make money today but it will allow you to gain the financial freedom we all so desperately want and deserve. Let's get into it!

Method #1: Drop shipping Made Easy

Ever since Ebay changed their rules of engagement for drop shipping, the only barrier of entry seems to be making your own site or subscribing to shopify and building your site there.

It's a lot to worry about when you are just trying to get money now.
That is why I would like to introduce Salehoo!

Salehoo is the best way to import items into your store in order to market to the public. They've over 8000+ suppliers and have over 2.5 million products that can help anyone jumpstart their business.
Salehoo is used by thousands of professionals in the drop shipping field.

The cheapest plan is $27 and it gives you access to their high traffic products that drive sales. You will be able to import products easily from Aliexpress. They have guides that can teach you how to make money on Shopify or Amazon.

Everything is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. But once you join this community and actually start making money, what you spend seems negligible.

Don't take my word for it!

Check them out for yourself!

Salehoo Method

Method 2: Get Paid To Write

Do you have a mastery of the english language? Do you enjoy posting on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit? Do you want to make legit money from home?

If you said yes to any of these questions then I have another opportunity for you! Say hello to GetPaidToWrite

GetPaidToWrite
guarantees you high paying online writing job. If your schedule gives you the time to write for a few hours a day than you would be amissed to forgo such an opportunity. Any entry level is accepted and their writing professionals will provide you the tools to make sure you write to your maximum potential.

As a writer myself, it was a good starting point when I was in need for money during college. The jobs can pay you as high as $35/hr.

The barrier to entry is $1. you will get access to all the jobs and tools available for the month if you signup.
After that trial it will be $99 each month. But if you work diligently you can easily make more than that within your first week.

Give it a shot today! A dollar today could equal a few thousand in a month!

Visit GetPaidToWrite Here

Method 3: The Fast Tracks

What is the best way to earn money? Learn from someone who is making money! Merlin Holmes is the mastermind behind this course and he has revealed his methods of how he made money during the pandemic.

While the circumstances were dire, he has foolproof methods that can make you money, even in 2022.
One of his methods includes asking people simple 'Yes & No' questions in order to make sales.

But do not take my word for it! Check out him out now and see how he can change your life.

Learn From the Expert Here
Most business nowadays have competition, I needs the type of business that you won't pass through competition. Such business include crypto trading, Amazon Kindle publishing and some others. Do you have an idea about them ?

Personally i wont even advice anyone to rely on a single source of income no matter lucrative it is or how much traffic You get on a daily basis. Anything can happen at anytime.
Yeah, having both online and offline source of income is always very important and necessary if you want to make reasonable amount of money. That is actually what I plan to do in the future.

Yeah, having both online and offline source of income is always very important and necessary if you want to make reasonable amount of money. That is actually what I plan to do in the future.

I think that dropshipping is probably one of the best ways to make money, but it is not the only way to make money. Freelancing could also be a great option as well.

I think that dropshipping is probably one of the best ways to make money, but it is not the only way to make money. Freelancing could also be a great option as well.
People have been talking too much about dropshipping and I think I'm going to learn about this so that I can also try it out to make some amount of money for myself.

No doubt they are actually some good ways to make money online and I also believe there are other several ways to which you can also make such money but your success online, depends on your knowledge about the program.

No doubt they are actually some good ways to make money online and I also believe there are other several ways to which you can also make such money but your success online, depends on your knowledge about the program.
Is extremely important to make reasonable amount of money on the internet if you are very versed. You can explore different areas to make money provided you have the relevant skill.

Yeah, dropshipping is very good if you have proper knowledge of how it works. You must also be ready to invest some money if you want to make something worthwhile. Freelancing does not necessarily need money to start.

Best ways to make money online may depends on how successful that particular site has been for you. I dont personally consider any as the best because I believe it may favour me today and fail Someone tomorrow.

Yeah, dropshipping is very good if you have proper knowledge of how it works. You must also be ready to invest some money if you want to make something worthwhile. Freelancing does not necessarily need money to start.
There's something peculiar about dropshipping that people are not willing to tell us because it seems the adventure is giving huge amount of money as profit to people because it is much more talked-about now.

One can start making online through so many means possible if he or she can do patiently, we have the post to pay forums, copywriting, graphic designing and many others.

There's something peculiar about dropshipping that people are not willing to tell us because it seems the adventure is giving huge amount of money as profit to people because it is much more talked-about now.
if you want to have proper knowledge of drop-shipping I think buying a course on it is the best thing you need to do. It is also important for you to have money before doing so.

You should include that someone can earn through YouTube once you are creative and be bold enough to display your creativity. This is a platform you can earn while sleeping but you must have created good contents that people will be attracted to watch even while you are sleeping

if you want to have proper knowledge of drop-shipping I think buying a course on it is the best thing you need to do. It is also important for you to have money before doing so.
Dropshipping is a very viable business but you need to understand the complexity of the business before you try it because it will give you convenience to proceed in it effortlessly.

Dropshipping is a very viable business but you need to understand the complexity of the business before you try it because it will give you convenience to proceed in it effortlessly.
it is actually a very lucrative business venture if you are able to understand it very well. It works almost like affiliate marketing but it is a little bit different.

Well I think for me if you want to earn money the first thing you need to have is a skill set, if you don't have a skill there's no way you can earn money, that's the first step you need to take.

There are so many good possible ways to which someone can start making money online depending on which you were first introduced and the best way to utilize your skills.

You can start making money as a freelancer, art designer, graphics and many other ways.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds