Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Due to low capital, how do you think I can start food distribution in small model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
One way to start on a small scale is doing catering services for small events .. that way you acquire a little more capital and you would be working under commissions

Start by getting paid to Cather food in small amounts in your visinity. You can griw into larger restaurant in the future.

If you can make excellent soups and dishes, you can market this skill to the right people. You can also offer catering services for events and home deliveries.

Distribution as how? Is it free or paid food? As for me, I will ask you to start with something according to your pocket. When you have more customers, you can improve on the production.

If you mean by food distribution is selling food by delivery then you can try it yourself at first. My sister did that before. She would buy ingredients from the market, cook it herself and deliver the orders. Of course, her customers are residents of the village so the delivery will not be a problem. It is good if you have a motorbike for the delivery. That can test your product if the customers would like your food.

How can I start food distribution in small scale model
You can start selling food in the market place. Although it may be very stressful at the beginning last time goes on you get used to it

Start it little as your money can carry, don't go beyond what you don't have. Start with what you have, little by little you can grow it to the level you desired in life.

You can get some equipments you need with what you have and you try to create awareness about what you do. Withthis strategy you ban only produce food based on orders(people order and you make the dishes and you’ll deliver to them)

it's quite imperative you get a vehicle to begin with then you'll need to get people in the know (adverts) then you'll have something to start with

You can start food supply with low capital by first discover your market and consumers, then you can collect your first goods or product from the manufacturer on credit or pay for half of the product then after you supply your customers and you are paid, you then pay your dept. By doing this it's help your business develop it's capital before you start making profit.

Thanks for your help with this repaid loan for the funds to be a little late but I just wanted you to my contacts in the funds to be a little late but I just wanted you to be aware that the funds are available for a phone call to discuss this with uh oh what a good time for you and I can go to work today so I will be in the office in.

you can start by getting a scooter for delivery, and set up a website or an APP for orderings. The website creation with cost you at all.you should alright with these as a stater.

First of all you need to write a good business plan. Before establishing your business, do a thorough market research and survey of your desired location to know your target buyers.
Learn how to cook or hire good cooks to do it for you and lastly use a good marketing strategy to attract customers.

The business of buying and selling can be started as small as you can and in the environment you are , I don't think there is any technicality in it . Survey different market to know where you will buy and sell high puting cost of transportation into consideration.

I can tell you that in my country there are many people who work with small-scale food distribution. The main thing you must have is transportation, either by motorcycle or car, otherwise you will have to pay the transportation freight. Take the order from the small store, buy and deliver the order. Ali will already be earning a percentage, as he progresses, he can rent a warehouse to store the food he has been able to buy cheaply and then resell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds