Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

DSTV installation business

Credits
DSTV is the biggest and most popular cable network provider in my country. Most families have it being used in their homes which is why I believe that it's something worth starting a business on. It's all going to on the installation of the DSTV cable for homes that need the service.

Have you had any thoughts about this line of business or services provision?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know that it takes a certain level of expertise to install and maintain a DSTV system. And there are not many of those experts around. They make good money as they have jobs on a daily basis. Sometimes up to 5 jobs a day.

Here in the US cable companies aren't that popular, at least not anymore with streaming becoming more of the norm. I'm sure there are jobs in the sector, but it's kind of a dying thing these days.

DSTV is the biggest and most popular cable network provider in my country. Most families have it being used in their homes which is why I believe that it's something worth starting a business on. It's all going to on the installation of the DSTV cable for homes that need the service.

People who install the dstv do not charge very much so the only way I think they can make so much money from it is if they install a lot of dstv dishes in a day.

I know that it takes a certain level of expertise to install and maintain a DSTV system. And there are not many of those experts around. They make good money as they have jobs on a daily basis. Sometimes up to 5 jobs a day.

I even know someone that also run the installation services with maintenance also which gives him a better option to make more money because he will definitely be getting calls of complaints from people who are having challenges with their own system and he will come and help them to fix it.

The business strategy includes the selling of decoders along with installation and license fees. You also need to provide installation services in compliance with the norms and practices, and you've got to operate within a certain geographical region.

The business strategy includes the selling of decoders along with installation and license fees. You also need to provide installation services in compliance with the norms and practices, and you've got to operate within a certain geographical region.

Yes that's very correct. There are so many other perks to add to the business that's going to add more chances to make money from your work. Also, it's very correct about having to work within a certain geographical region because taking the services far away will cost you more on logistics.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds