Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Drug Testing at the workplace

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Did your company do a drug test before hiring you? If you own a company, is part of the hiring process a drug test on potential employees? Who pays for it?

For my last job, drug testing was mandatory and the company paid for it. Of course I'm clean, so I had nothing to worry about.

Advertisement Placeholder
There have never been any company where I worked before that they had to conduct a drug test before I was hired. But even if it's something that is required for them to do, I will not have any problem with it because I don't make use of any drugs.
I think it will be good for a lot of companies to start this. This is because they never can tell the kind of people that they want to employ so it will be good to carry out such a test

I think it will be good for a lot of companies to start this. This is because they never can tell the kind of people that they want to employ so it will be good to carry out such a test

I completely agree with you with this because the rate at which a lot of people are now I'm making use of drugs in my country is becoming an alarming especially with a particular drug called Colos. Companies need to be very careful so that they don't end up employing someone who is going to cost a very big problem for them.

When I worked at the call center, it was a temp job so they didn't test me. But if they hired me on full time, I would have had to take a drug test. For my online work I don't need to worry about that.

When I worked at the call center, it was a temp job so they didn't test me. But if they hired me on full time, I would have had to take a drug test. For my online work I don't need to worry about that.

I wonder how it's going to be possible for them to carry out a drug test for someone who is working online especially those who are working as freelancer because there is no way that can be carried out. Unless you are actually working online for big companies who would demand that you carry out the drug test and submit the result for them.

I completely agree with you with this because the rate at which a lot of people are now I'm making use of drugs in my country is becoming an alarming especially with a particular drug called Colos. Companies need to be very careful so that they don't end up employing someone who is going to cost a very big problem for them.
I think this is why it is good to run a test for anyone who they want to employ. It would not be nice of them to employ anyone anyhow just because they need a worker

I think this is why it is good to run a test for anyone who they want to employ. It would not be nice of them to employ anyone anyhow just because they need a worker

You can just imagine the fact it is going to have on a company when they actually hire someone who is a drug addict. There is always a possibility of that person using the drug at the workplace and end up turning into a violent and uncontrollable individual.

I never thought about drug testing, however, when I was running an offline business I frequently contemplated getting a breathalyzer to test alcohol. Since I had to fire staff for alcohol abuse, and in order to stop from the same thing happening again, I was thinking to get a breathalyzer.

Did your company do a drug test before hiring you? If you own a company, is part of the hiring process a drug test on potential employees? Who pays for it?

For my last job, drug testing was mandatory and the company paid for it. Of course I'm clean, so I had nothing to worry about.
The company where I work didn't take any drug test before I was hired. They only did fitness test and HIV test. If they wanted to take a drug test, I won't have to worry about it because I've never used any drugs which isn't recommended by a doctor.

I never thought about drug testing, however, when I was running an offline business I frequently contemplated getting a breathalyzer to test alcohol. Since I had to fire staff for alcohol abuse, and in order to stop from the same thing happening again, I was thinking to get a breathalyzer.

If the company where I work make use of breathalyser to take alcoholic test, I might have problems with it especially on Mondays if the alcoholic beverages I took on Sunday didn't all leave my system. I'm very well addicted to drinking alcoholic beverages but I don't drink when I'm on duty.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds