Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dropshipping - is it worth it in future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
A lot of people who were into the dropshipping for years have stopped doing it since the corona virus. And it seems like there are other sources they are in search of these days. I want to know for low cost and also non Chinese dependent sources if people want to find for the dropshipping. Do you think such type of new dropshipping sources other than china profitable?

Do you think in near future dropshipping is a good e-commerce business? is it worth it?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people who were into the dropshipping for years have stopped doing it since the corona virus. And it seems like there are other sources they are in search of these days. I want to know for low cost and also non Chinese dependent sources if people want to find for the dropshipping. Do you think such type of new dropshipping sources other than china profitable?

Do you think in near future dropshipping is a good e-commerce business? is it worth it?
Drop shipping is the future of modern ecommerce which has already kick started. A lot of people make good morning without stress. All you need is a third party ecommerce platform or a website that you can advertise such products and when the client pays you get your commission. If you have the means go for it. It's very profitable

Dropshiping business has been a profitable business before the pandemic. I believe more dropshiping platforms will emerge in the coming year 2021

Dropshipping is a wonderful e-commerce business, it doesn't require alot of effort from you and it's a very profitable business, so many people are into this business and it's moving smoothly.

This is a great business, not only for today but also for the future. It will be profitable and profitable. In many countries, this business is booming, especially in the United States It is spreading in the world

Bright no uncertainty ! Since nearly everything has moved to the Internet and there're billions of various things to offer to billions of individuals. Web based business is as yet developing at a quick movement and will assume control over the retail market in term complete deal entirely soon.

Dropshipping is a profitable e_commerce business that will not fade out even though covid19 tries to disrupt the market rhythm. I think some dropshipping marketers have diverted to advertise their market online and book arrangement with customers.

Dropshipping is as good as selling on Amazon, though on amazon you need to buy your products and send them to their warehouses where they will handle the sells. And on dropshipping you only need the website and the producer is the one who sends the products. It is profitable.

if you're just doing for the heck of it, then it's just a waste of time but if you want to start a business with minimum risk, then it's drop shipping is a good start. ... Drop shipping is a way to fulfill orders. If you have an e-commerce business, dropshipping is selling products for other brands.

I do not think it is really worth it, You Lose Quality Control. Because you essentially outsource warehousing and fulfillment to your dropshipping suppliers, your products will go directly to your customers without ever touching your hands. That is great for convenience, but not so great for quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds