Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Driving Lessons

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately here in the states, we don't really have public transportation. It's only in certain cities and my city doesn't have public transportation. The closest city that does is St. Louis, it's got both buses and a train service called the Metrolink.
That sucks. Another reason to move to London, UK my friend :) !

That's cool and all, when you're living in a city with excellent public transport and if you work in that same city... I use trains if I can to go to the airport or other places further away that don't really require a car. But it's not often.

Our public transport is shit and it's not going to change quickly. Used to go to school by train and there were delays daily, in fact on my first ever day in that school, my train got cancelled and I had to call my dad to drive me.

Because of it being so poorly, I hate having to use it. A car gets you anywhere without delay.

But I do understand your point, it is very valid but for some people just not an option. Not even beginning about using public transport when bound to a wheelchair. Even more horrible.
Yeah, there tends to be delays here too due to train strikes… and all that!

Passed first time without any minors which felt pretty great. The person monitoring me during the test was nice as well and was just chatting with me after a while which made it very calming.

She didn't go overboard which helped. When it was just a normal road, driving at the same speed, she would ask a question or two.
People get so nervous when doing the test, which is completely normal. But then they tend to make a lot of mistakes unwillingly. They know how to drive, yet the nervousness makes them insane. Having a good monitor is a great advantage and gift.

People get so nervous when doing the test, which is completely normal. But then they tend to make a lot of mistakes unwillingly. They know how to drive, yet the nervousness makes them insane. Having a good monitor is a great advantage and gift.
💯
Thankfully, I don’t think I’ll ever need to learn to drive, as I rarely get out of London. And public transport within London is astonishingly convenient 💪

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds