Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stupid things you did in your childhood?

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Retired Staff
What are some really stupid things you’ve done in your childhood? And I’m not talking about stealing a candy at your local candy shop. :D

For me it was something that could’ve ended my life. I was around 12 years old. We lived in a calm neighborhood and on one end of our street there was a farm. The other ended on a more busy road. I was racing my bicycle with friends while having bad brakes. We started at the farm and were gonna end on the busier road. While I was winning and closing in on the end, my brakes stopped working. Brake pads were at the end of their life you see. So as I was approaching the end, a car was driving on the busier road and my brakes had a little more in them to make sure I stopped before the car drove by. I was very lucky that day.

Another thing when I was around 6 years old. We were vandalizing driving by cars by throwing corn on their windshield. I know, very naughty and not done. But I didn’t know better. One driver stopped and took me to my parents.

So these are the most memorable for me. What about you?

I stuck my butt out of a bus window mooning the entirety of a football field, but it was just a quick pull-down and pull-back up, so it probably didn't really count as mooning, but more like flashing. It was definitely peer pressure that led me to do this because a few times some of my classmates did it. We would do anything to get a laugh out of another person back in the day. A lot of people look surprised when I did this because I was kind of the shy/quiet type and mostly only talked to the few friends I did have.

We do stupid things as kids.

1. I stole a kids shorts from the boys locker room because he annoyed me and I was trying to prove a point that I wasn't scared of a boys locker room lol. They change clothes before PE started, and I waited til all the boys were out. I ended up putting them back in the main part of the locker room - so the fact he couldn't find them I think is a lie. Anyways they discovered it was me somehow lol, maybe cameras who knows, I got called to the assistant principals office and they asked and I told them the truth. The AP made me pay for a new pair of shorts for him and he said he wouldn't call my home. I got that money within a week to the kid. lol. I was in 6th grade at this time, so I was 11 at that time.

2. When I was about 13 choir had a field trip. I talked my friend into going to the mall where we were going to go. I thought her mom would come pick her up, well she didn't, so I decided she should get on the school bus with her and my dad will drive us home. We got into so much trouble because she shouldn't have been on the bus lol. It was a lot of fun, but knowing as a teacher now they could have gotten into so much trouble and I feel bad for that now.

These are the main things I can recall and man lol they were funny to think about!

I was trying to prove a point that I wasn't scared of a boys locker room
This reminds me of when there was a boy's locker room on one side of the building and a girl's locker room on the other side of the building in our gymnastics class. There was a doorway attached to each side of the big room in between and sometimes boys would go in the girl's locker room and vice-versa. I have no idea why they didn't lock those doors to prevent that, seems like the school would have known better.

I skipped class about two times that I can remember, we just went down near a little creek area and just talked smack the whole time mostly. The other time me and my friends walked down to a local Sonic to grab some grub.

Oh you are just trying to get people in trouble haha... I kid I kid
Let's see...

I remember one time my friends/brothers from another mother and I were driving their moms van back home from going to the gas station. I had to pee really bad so I got up and started peeing out of the window.
As we got around the corner my friend driving noticed a lady walking their child in a stroller and yanked me back. I peed all along side the van, in the van, and on myself lol. Well a few days later my friends mom noticed a streak along side the van and asked what it is.. AS ALWAYS.. my friend just threw me under the bus and ratted me out.. So I had to come over and wash the van lmao.

One time I got so drunk and messed up I ended up peeing,puking, and shitting all at the same time in the middle of the driveway.

Last edited:
In school, once in a test I had got very less marks. The teacher had asked all of us to get our test copies (notebooks) signed by our parents. Since, I had got very less marks, I was scared of showing it to my parents. Next day, I went to school without getting it signed. The teacher started checking everyone's test copies to make sure they're signed. As the teacher was approaching towards me, I somehow scribbled my dad's sign on it while looking away from the notebook, so you can imagine how horrible it was. The teacher saw my copy and instantly got that it's not done by my dad (we had these almanacs where parents' signatures are present).
She asked who did it, I said my mom did. She said "But she has her own signature. Why would she do your dad's?" . I had no answer and I was caught. She called my parents and gave a long lecture. I was in 4th grade back then. That day I realized, no matter what it is, I shouldn't hide things from my parents because they'll eventually get to know.

So I grew up in a trailer park. One time when I was 10 and my best friend was 8, we thought it would be a good idea to take some Playdoh, and smear it all over my neighbor's trailer. I don't know why we did it, we just did. We both got in trouble but I got in bigger trouble because I was older.:V Another time when I was 12 and he was 10, we went over to another friend's house. She put a Red Eyes Black Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh card in her screen door and my other friend broke her mom's screen door trying to get it out. I got in bigger trouble again, even though I didn't break the screen door. :V

Where do I start? Let's see when I was 15 or so (Mind you l lived in the sticks) I lived on a farm of some sort. So my friends and I decided it would be a good idea to join the local rodeo and do some bull riding. I ended up breaking my right arm in three places and dislocating my shoulder. I never did it again.

I shot fireworks at passing cars. I dropped kittens in a creek, knowing they would swim. I lit fireworks and launched them with my bare hands.

Anyway, I wasn't a mean boy and other ones did way worse.

So many good stories, but one that comes to mind:

We used to put rubbish out on the roads at nighttime and then hide while waiting for cars to come past and run it over. It started off harmless until we started putting bigger items on the road (like bike parts or wood) which would actually damage cars. How stupid but as a kid you don’t really think about the damage it could cause and are just interested in the quick thrill

So it was the 1980s, we had one of those TV stands that was essentially a wooden frame cupboard with glass front doors (so the VCR remote would work), and the doors were spring loaded. This part will become important later.

I as a young child was running laps around the coffee table, my parents told me to stop but I Knew Better. Carried on until I tripped over my own feet and hit the spring loaded door of the TV stand.

I still have the scar through my left eyebrow 30-odd years later.

I have another one to share, my best friend and I thought it would be fun to break some cinder blocks that were in a empty lot next to my other friend's trailer. One of my friend's neighbors caught us doing this and she called the trailer park manager on us, we both got in trouble though that time. I got grounded from playing video games. :V

we had one of those TV stands that was essentially a wooden frame cupboard with glass front doors
Bringing up a TV stand made me think of something that I and one of my old friends did once. We had a fairly large TV on a wooden cabinet of sorts and we were trying to hook up the X-Box and in the process, the TV fell flat on its face/screen. Suffice it to say, that TV was history!

I think the stupid thing I did in my childhood was paint someone's garden gate and wall with white paint that me and my friends found outside their garden.
I can say they were not happy at all and we all got into trouble.

The most stupid thing I remember was: building a pipe bomb at home, and let it go off in some lost place in the forest. Could have killed my friend and me, or at least seriously injure us, if we had made a mistake. Nonetheless it was very impressive. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds