Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Door to door salesmen

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to invite the religious ones in for a cup of tea and a good debate.

I used to invite the religious ones in for a cup of tea and a good debate.
I've gotten a few of those people at my doorstep myself. I had some ladies come to my house and wake me up at 7:30 in the morning. At first I thought my ex wife had called CPS on me again. But no. They told me they were going door to door to preach Christianity right before I slammed the door in their face.

You did not? :ROFLMAO:

I hate door to door salesmen, and it's forbidden in our country, luckily. Still, some do it from time to time and I, like Cory, avoid them like the plague. I don't open the door, simple.
Yeah, but usually I never saw the same group twice. The local JW chapter added me to the “do not call” list.

I have done door to door sales before, the worse people are the ones that answer their door and talk to you but have no intention of buying anything, which is just time wasting. When I get one I just tell them quickly I am not interested and have a good day. They appreciate it because I am not wasting their time.

Door to door sales was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, if you ever want to learn how to sell something I would recommend it. It was also 100% commission only so if I didn't make a sale I got nothing... brutal.

I USED to have telecoms people knock on my door…needless to say they dont any more. Same with religious people. Do NOT try and shove your religion down my throat. I don't do it to you.. I am normally polite..to a point..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds