Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't pay for fake reviews on your products/services

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
One word of advice I have been telling people for a while now, is to not pay for 5 star reviews on your product or service. Some places have since made it illegal to ask customers to provide 5 star reviews for compensation. If they are caught doing it, they could face fines and possible arrest depending on what country you're in. Or so I've heard.

But yeah, if you are one who has tried to pay people for a good review, please stop. If caught you could be kicked completely from those platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
One word of advice I have been telling people for a while now, is to not pay for 5 star reviews on your product or service. Some places have since made it illegal to ask customers to provide 5 star reviews for compensation. If they are caught doing it, they could face fines and possible arrest depending on what country you're in. Or so I've heard.

But yeah, if you are one who has tried to pay people for a good review, please stop. If caught you could be kicked completely from those platforms.

Well, I would definitely never pay at all for any kind of reviews. In fact, I consider it cheating and deceiving the people. I think that transparency is very important.

Fake review on a particular product online is dangerous and will always backfire because people will know on the long run , so you should avoid paying for people to give you fake review just because you want your product to be popular .

Positive reviews shouldn't be bought by businesses. As it breaches some rules and regulations, such behavior is unprofessional and might have legal ramifications. In addition, it may cause a decline in client faith in this business if individuals learn that the reviews weren't entirely truthful.

There is no need to pay for positive reviews if your products are not top quality. Because someone that reads the positive reviews and goes to buy the products, would still find you out.

Well, I would definitely never pay at all for any kind of reviews. In fact, I consider it cheating and deceiving the people. I think that transparency is very important.

I am someone who dislikes cheating a lot and I cannot even pay anybody if the person write a fake review about my product because I need the real review to know how my product is instead of deceiving me

i belie that most people that pay for this kind of services do not wish to but you need to pay for it in order to gain more visibility for your product or service you are offering.

I have done a lot of fake reviews for money and I have paid a lot of fake reviewers. I think in the business world this is very common. However, this is not a good practice, though.

Fake reviews are very common and almost every business have fake reviews I don't do fake reviews because I think it's very bad however I noticed that it's kinda easy to found out if review is fake or not

Paying for fake reviews is definitely a wrong move. Most business owners today tend to pay for reviews, they give their products qualities that are not there in reality. The thing about these fake reviews is that in the end the truth would definitely come to light.

One look at the reviews and we know those are fake. People go to any extent to get positive reviews to increase their clientele.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds