Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Domain Reselling Business - Profitable?

Domain reselling is a business done in an environment which is busy or the seller have gone on market survey within the community or society to understand there want, and needs which he later provide the choice needed goods and services which will easy the actual needs and want in a appreciable manner so the society fill appreciated

Advertisement Placeholder
It is profitable if you have money to invest in more than one domain, you only have to buy a cheap domain at a cheaper price and sell it later in few months at a high price.. it is the best to understand how it is being done properly before going into it.

i don't really know how to create domains but domains are 100% legit way to make money online. but before you can be a domainer you first need to have enough ideas on how it works.

I have a great interest in this business. I have even selected a company that offers good deal on domain reselling. I have to deposit some money and everytime someone buys domain from me, my balance will be deduced.

To be frank, I wonder why people would buy a domain that is already held by someone. If I would create a new website and my preferred website name is already taken then I will check on other domain name providers. There are many dot companies now although I know that a domain name can be occupied in every domain provider. In that case I will just think of another name or a variation of my original preferred domain name. That means I don't believe domain name flipping is not really that profitable.

Many people are willing to buy old domains because old domains usually generate a lots of traffic because they are old and previously in use by someone else who already worked a lot to make it popular.

Domain flipping is a profitable business idea you can go into and make some good amount of money from it. You need to understand that it requires a lot of knowledge and patience for you to be able to make money from this business line. I have learnt some certain things about it before but I was not really consistent enough.

Domain flipping or reselling is very lucrative. I have seen people who have made good money from it recently. However, you must put in good effort and work to get a domain.

In theory, it is a profitable business as the demand for brandable and keyword rich domain is growing rapidly. However, from practical standpoint, it can be one of the most difficult businesses. There are many reseller programs that you can try and you can start your business with less than $100 but the problem is finding customers to register domain with you

Domain flipping or reselling is very lucrative. I have seen people who have made good money from it recently. However, you must put in good effort and work to get a domain.

When you don't know how to get some people to register on your domain, you're definitely going to struggle in the business. There's a lot of things to look into the business and when you don't get them right, there's a high chance that you have wasted your resources on the project.

Many people are willing to buy old domains because old domains usually generate a lots of traffic because they are old and previously in use by someone else who already worked a lot to make it popular.

I have actually seen some people that usually target those domains that are about expiring and they will just wait for the person who owns the domain to not renew the domain after it's expired. They are going to snap it up, so before the owner realises what happens, they will be forced to buy back. They are going to pay a lot extra before it is sold back to them.

I don't know anything about domain reselling. What I've done with domain is buy one which I'm using for my forum. I wouldn't mind reselling domain if someone teaches me how it's done. If a lot of people are doing it, it should be profitable.

Well, even I do not know much about this kind of business. However, there are many people who are making good money off it. I think that they are quite experienced people and they know what kind of domain might be in a really high demand. The demand of certain domains might vary. You can also create your own domain and resell it.

Well, even I do not know much about this kind of business. However, there are many people who are making good money off it. I think that they are quite experienced people and they know what kind of domain might be in a really high demand. The demand of certain domains might vary. You can also create your own domain and resell it.

I started reading up on how much someone who's into the business of domain reselling can make and I found out they can make from $0 to a thousands of dollars in a month depending on how many customers they have. I also found out that GoDaddy offers a domain reselling program for anyone who wants to use their services to become a domain reseller.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds