Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Domain Reselling Business - Profitable?

Have you ever been a doman reseller? If yes what tips would you give to someone new interested in becoming a domain reseller. Is it a profitable business or just waste of time?
I've not been privilege to have a domain before since have been online,but I would like to know the profit in it by reselling already made one. So I will also look forward to hear from the admin sellers in the house as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
By my reasoning I'm guessing domain flipping and domain reselling are one and the same thing,I've seen guy's that are into it and they are doing quite well for themselves

I have never engaged in domain selling or reselling. But I am certain that there is market for it in most freelancing platforms. If you are good at freelancing and attracting clients, you will surely get customers for it.

I think the business is very profitable but have not been into the business, but I have heard people making good money from the business.

Domain reselling Business is a very profitable business anyone can go into to make huge amount of money from. You can buy a domain as low as $10 and resell for as high as $10,000

Domain reselling business is a very profitable type of business that if you engage in you can always make more than 200 percent of your investment just in one sale. I have seen someone make $6000 in one sale of a domain he bought for less than $10
Domain reselling business is very profitable especially when you are in a place where they believe in the main for their company then the sales of domin will be profitable

The strength of how your business will perform depends on how good you are in identifying domains that are likely to sell very well in the future.

Have you ever been a doman reseller? If yes what tips would you give to someone new interested in becoming a domain reseller. Is it a profitable business or just waste of time?
From what I have heard from most of my friends that are into the domain buying and selling business I was told that the business is a very lucrative business but one thing is that it can be quite difficult to see buyer for your domain.

Those who are dealing on domain flipping business are simply making something tangible out of domain flipping, by holding on to their domain for long and waiting for the right price to flip it off.

It's actually not a waste of time and money if you are good in spotting domains with potentials. But it will be a waste of money when some of them don't actually get noticed.

Domain flipping is one of the best ways to make money online and it's very lucrative. However, for you to màke money in this business you need to buy good keywords domain

Domain reselling is very tricky but can also bring you a lot of profit provided that you are able to identify top-class domains that might sell.

I know a lot of people are doing it and they also claiming that they are making something really good but sometimes it might take a long time before you are able to sell your domain. But in all the same I believe it is profitable.

I have known about area flipping, is space exchanging the same as space flipping. Kindly disclose to me what is space exchanging? What sort of areas will you exchange in case you are functioning as a space affiliate?

Domain flipping is lucrative for those that can actually study and wait patiently for the rise of domain you buy when it's cheap and sell when it's high.

Domain reselling is just like buying and holding a crypto, when the value of the price is high, then you sell. It is just the same thing relatable to domain reselling. I had a friend who had a domain which had high traffic and content after 7 months he resold it and made twice of the original price.

The first requirement to become a domain reseller is to be a good marketer. If you cannot properly market, you cannot built customers, if you cannot build customers, you cannot generate revenue.

Domain business is viable and profitable. It's the real estate of the internet where properties (websites in this case) are bought, developed (parked in internet language) and resold for higher profits to those who've scouted the internet and seen the profitability of that site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds