Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Domain Reselling Business - Profitable?

D

Deleted member 403

Have you ever been a doman reseller? If yes what tips would you give to someone new interested in becoming a domain reseller. Is it a profitable business or just waste of time?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is really a good trend. Please who has a knowledge of this help educate others because i am really interested in the domain selling

I have heard of domain flipping, is domain reselling same as domain flipping. Please explain to me what is domain reselling? What kind of domains will you be reselling if you are working as a domain reseller?

I never flipped a domain to make profit before. But i got friends online, telling how profitable the business is. I just get jealous sometimes, Lol. The business its just like buying crypto and holding it, for it to appreciate then flip it for higher profit.

In theory, domain flipping is very profitable. You can get deals and easily buy a dot com for around $8. You can hold it for sometime and sell for $20-$30 and make $12-$22 profits (I am making assumptions)

According to the business plan that I have been studying which deals on domain flipping, the business seems quite lucrative but it needs alot of knowledge to successfully make much profit in it.

It's still very profitable selling Domain names
With the necessary knowledge about the business you can make a lot of money

This is a very profitable business but requires serious hardworking and commitment. I know of someone who bought a domain name for $8 and sold it for $1,500 within 3 months.

I have seen a lot of people with testimonies of how they have made millions of dollars through resseling of domains. If you can find a very good short and pronounceable domain to sell then that fine but you can take ages and still not get someone willing to buy from you.

Well, I have not tried domain reselling. or even domain flipping. I am not sure about domain flipping but I think domain reselling can be very profitable as every tom dick and harry is trying to register a domain.

I have never been a doman seller, so I don't really have idea on it, but I believe every business is for profit making, no business is waste of time.

Domain reselling is what most people do. But I don't have the experience about it. But from hearing other people's conversation about it I think it's profitable.

Domain flipping business is a very profitable one. There are lots of people I know making money from it. Personally, I'm also reading to get more insights about it, though capital is my major issue. You can connect with international domain resellers on www.namepros.com

If you know your onions very well and play your cards smartly, domain reselling is very profitable. I have guys who are into domain flipping and they are doing very well on the job. I have never heard them complain of loss for once. It is a nice business to do.

Domain reselling business has been known to be a very lucrative and profitable business for those into it. It has actually turned many milloniers already

Domain flipping is very profitable business. You can make decent money if you pick the right domain name. Domain names with. com and. net sell very well for a good price too.

Although I have never done domain flipping in my life but I hear that it's a very profitable business. I am hoping to learn a lot about domain flipping from this thread.

To be frank, I wonder why people would buy a domain that is already held by someone. If I would create a new website and my preferred website name is already taken then I will check on other domain name providers. There are many dot companies now although I know that a domain name can be occupied in every domain provider. In that case I will just think of another name or a variation of my original preferred domain name. That means I don't believe domain name flipping is not really that profitable.

Some persons doesn't need to undergo stress creating one. So buying the already made domain seems the best idea for them.

Domain reselling business is a very profitable type of business that if you engage in you can always make more than 200 percent of your investment just in one sale. I have seen someone make $6000 in one sale of a domain he bought for less than $10

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds