Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business hire other businesses for certain tasks?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Some businesses got to work together with other companies and businesses. Some companies are needed for certain tasks some other businesses can't do. So have you ever had a business come in to help with your business in some way? Was it useful for you? I think if you're not paying too much for the help, it should be fine.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the business of managing and running my poultry and fish farming business, I have always employed the services of other companies that are into making of feeds that I use to breed my birds and fishes until I am able to learn how to do it for myself. And ever since then, I no longer require to hire their services.

When I was running a publication, I was also working with a book distribution company. When I had a restaurant, I was working with a supplier that delivered supplies. IN fact, all businesses need to partner with other businesses to run smoothly.

Yes, there are businesses that need to work together to execute a particular project but that's just what it is. There are times that I have to work with other people but not because I hired them but because the job needs more than my own area of expertise to execute.

When I was running a publication, I was also working with a book distribution company. When I had a restaurant, I was working with a supplier that delivered supplies. IN fact, all businesses need to partner with other businesses to run smoothly.
Good point. Most businesses need to rely on other businesses from time to time. Whether it be partnerships, or a company doing a paid job for another.

Yeah, that's correct. Businesses cannot work alone, they need to partner with other businesses. Whether you are outsourcing your products or manufacturing your own products, you will always have to work with other businesses. Currently, I am running a couple of online businesses and I work witrl multuiple filfillment and shipping companies.

I do hire the services of other companies when it is necessary to do my job. In my laundry business when there are need to use some chemical, I usually call up one of my clients to supply me with those chemicals..

Our company have hired freelance experts to carry out server maintenence which they couldn't do. None of the workers had the capability of doing the maintenence. They kept using those expert server maintenence workers until they hired their own in staff who does it whenever it's time to do it.

In the business of managing and running my poultry and fish farming business, I have always employed the services of other companies that are into making of feeds that I use to breed my birds and fishes until I am able to learn how to do it for myself. And ever since then, I no longer require to hire their services.

I think that it is quite common for many businesses to hire other businesses. I think that each and every business needs each other and this is how things work. Regardless of this, it all depends on why you need to work with the other business. Is it necessary? This is a very important question.

I think that it is quite common for many businesses to hire other businesses. I think that each and every business needs each other and this is how things work. Regardless of this, it all depends on why you need to work with the other business. Is it necessary? This is a very important question.

I couldn't depending on buying feeds in the market because it's very expensive and that's going to increase my cost of production and cut down my profit making margin. It's why I needed to hire those who would make the feeds for me directly and personally on contract until I learnt how to do it myself.

I couldn't depending on buying feeds in the market because it's very expensive and that's going to increase my cost of production and cut down my profit making margin. It's why I needed to hire those who would make the feeds for me directly and personally on contract until I learnt how to do it myself.

Have you checked how cost effective are those feeds that you hire people to make for you? Sometimes, it is not cost effective and it can be as frustrating as you never expected when your cost of production is pretty higher than you expected. You should check your books for this.

At the moment, no. My business does not hire others to complete certain tasks. I am the only one right now who works under my business and as it stands, I am able to complete all tasks in a good time frame without issues.

If my business did start getting more busy, it may be something I would consider but only when I feel that it is getting too much for me on my own.

Restaurant business makes use of suppliers and also delivery service companies to deliver food to their customers who ordered online. They don't have in house delivery service provider because it's too expensive to maintain.

Restaurant business makes use of suppliers and also delivery service companies to deliver food to their customers who ordered online. They don't have in house delivery service provider because it's too expensive to maintain.

Many restaurants have local suppliers. These suppliers basically work with many companies that import food products. This is because many restaurants in here require imported products in order to create food and prepare meals. These restaurants work with other companies that play the role of suppliers.

Many restaurants have local suppliers. These suppliers basically work with many companies that import food products. This is because many restaurants in here require imported products in order to create food and prepare meals. These restaurants work with other companies that play the role of suppliers.
There are some other businesses which needs partners to do what they are expected to carry out in their day's operational activities. Hotels and hospitality is an example, they are similar to restaurant business but they operate in bigger frame.

There are some other businesses which needs partners to do what they are expected to carry out in their day's operational activities. Hotels and hospitality is an example, they are similar to restaurant business but they operate in bigger frame.

They need to deal with other businesses because they need to purchase different kinds of products from them. They need many products in order to run the business in the first place. However, if your business focuses on one product, then things might be quite different in that case.

They need to deal with other businesses because they need to purchase different kinds of products from them. They need many products in order to run the business in the first place. However, if your business focuses on one product, then things might be quite different in that case.
Yes, they can't do their business without depending on others to provide what they need in products and raw materials if they needed raw materials to work with. A business with a single finished product doesn't need to collaborate with others.

Yes, they can't do their business without depending on others to provide what they need in products and raw materials if they needed raw materials to work with. A business with a single finished product doesn't need to collaborate with others.

I believe that each and every business is connected to other businesses. For example, there might be a company that may offer free lunch to their customers or employees. In this case, they may create a contract with a food company. They got connected to a different business in here.

I believe that each and every business is connected to other businesses. For example, there might be a company that may offer free lunch to their customers or employees. In this case, they may create a contract with a food company. They got connected to a different business in here.
The things which your business doesn't have qualified experts to do and you can't hire full time workers to be doing the job requires for your business to outsource from other businesses to work on it for lesser cost.

Have you checked how cost effective are those feeds that you hire people to make for you? Sometimes, it is not cost effective and it can be as frustrating as you never expected when your cost of production is pretty higher than you expected. You should check your books for this.

Well, it wasn't a service that I intended to use for a very long period of time. It was why I stated to have needed them until I was able to know how to do it on my own. Right now, I have the knowledge and have all the machines to use for the feeds production.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds