Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business hire other businesses for certain tasks?

The things which your business doesn't have qualified experts to do and you can't hire full time workers to be doing the job requires for your business to outsource from other businesses to work on it for lesser cost.

Outsourcing is a very common kind of thing and it is far much more common than we can think. This is why there are so many freelancing companies that tend to offer such kind of jobs that are outsourced and performed by many workers who live abroad.

Advertisement Placeholder
Outsourcing is a very common kind of thing and it is far much more common than we can think. This is why there are so many freelancing companies that tend to offer such kind of jobs that are outsourced and performed by many workers who live abroad.
I've been working online as a freelancer for years. Most of my online jobs are freelance contract jobs from companies which can't hire employees permanently. I live off being outsourced by them. This is how they use another different services to work for themselves.

The things which your business doesn't have qualified experts to do and you can't hire full time workers to be doing the job requires for your business to outsource from other businesses to work on it for lesser cost.

This is the only way you you can have those work done at a lesser cost. Hiring staffs on a full time job is always very expensive but unfortunately businesses can't make use of freelancers and private contractors for the 100% running of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds