Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business have air-conditioning?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I think every place of work should have air-conditioning. I can't stand to sweat when I work, so any work I work for I ask about air-conditioning. Sometimes they don't have it, and that sucks, but if they do I make it known I like it cold haha.

I think if you're in a really hot area, air-conditioning is a must. But if it's the winter season I think I could survive. But summer season I need to be cool. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I think every place of work should have air-conditioning. I can't stand to sweat when I work, so any work I work for I ask about air-conditioning. Sometimes they don't have it, and that sucks, but if they do I make it known I like it cold haha.

I think if you're in a really hot area, air-conditioning is a must. But if it's the winter season I think I could survive. But summer season I need to be cool. :D

I live in a really hot city. The temperature never falls. Even during winter season, the temperature remains in the 10 degree to 20 degree range. During the hot days, it remains at around 40 degree or more. Considering this fact, many offices, now have an air conditioners.

I support all businesses should have at least one air conditioning unit installation done for their workers comfort. The weather is very hot and harsh these days. Only fan doesn't cool half the office down which is why having AC is very important.

I live in a really hot city. The temperature never falls. Even during winter season, the temperature remains in the 10 degree to 20 degree range. During the hot days, it remains at around 40 degree or more. Considering this fact, many offices, now have an air conditioners.

It is going to be very difficult for my kind of person to be comfortable living and working in your location because I don't do very well in places with hot temperature. It is reason why I have 3 air conditioning system installed in my house so that it will make it that everywhere is cool whenever I am at home and in my workplace, we still have air conditioning system.

I work from home so my business is in my home. We have standing fans and we do have an air conditioning unit as well that we can use when it gets too hot but that is all we have.

I would love for the homes in the UK to be able to have air conditioning built in but they are not built for that so we have to make do with fans and AC units.

When I was running a publication, there was no airconditioning, there was not even a fan. However, when I was running a restaurant, I had air conditioning. Customers' comfort was of utmost preference for my restaurant. Currently, I run online businesses and I doi not have air conditioning at my office but I do have a fan.

I work from home and anywhere I feel comfortable actually. Fortunately, I think the weather around here is already too cold that even those who have an air conditioning system would forget about using it.

That's good. I don't live in a really hot area. We get winters, sometimes really cold winters here. But we also get moderately decent summers. But to live in your city I would need air conditioning for sure. I can't do anything too hot, otherwise I get cranky and annoyed lol.

I do not an air conditioner in my office but rather a good standing fan is what works well for me. The cost of purchasing air conditioner is much more expensive, so most people opt for fans for their business...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds