Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your boss let you sell for your kid's fundraiser?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
At some of the jobs I used to work at, we'd feel guilted into buying from some of the manager's for their kids' fundraisers. I hated it and would avoid them as much as possible. At another job, they frowned upon that since everyone had a kid and it was getting out of hand.

What about where you work?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have never experienced anything like this before when I used to work in a place before. I do not think that majority of the businesses would allow that. This is because it may not be inline with the policies of the business in the first place. However, certain companies may allow that if you really need to do that.

At some of the jobs I used to work at, we'd feel guilted into buying from some of the manager's for their kids' fundraisers. I hated it and would avoid them as much as possible. At another job, they frowned upon that since everyone had a kid and it was getting out of hand.

Most companies in my country will never allow you the opportunity to do this kind of a thing because they believe that it is not in your place to carry out this kind of project in their business premises which is why you have to do it anywhere but the company's business operational base.

Most companies in my country will never allow you the opportunity to do this kind of a thing because they believe that it is not in your place to carry out this kind of project in their business premises which is why you have to do it anywhere but the company's business operational base.

Fundraising is prohibited in many companies in here. There could be many reasons for that. However, there are many companies where you could engage in such activity if you seriously need money and if you have a legitimate reasons to do that.

Fundraising is prohibited in many companies in here. There could be many reasons for that. However, there are many companies where you could engage in such activity if you seriously need money and if you have a legitimate reasons to do that.

I can actually understand the reason why many companies have to prohibited fundraising activities to be carried out by their workers because they already have them on payroll. So, they should not have the privilege of using another means to make money through the company.

There are probably some rules about not working/selling on company hours or on company property. You could check into your businesses rules and regulations to see if there is any thing that could put a stop to it. Of course doing so would probably make you out to be the bad guy in this scenario, but it would probably stop all of these fundraisers for reaching you at that job again.

When I had offline jobs, no one ever tried to sell anything for their kids' fundraiser, and there were no written rules related to selling for kids' fundraisers. I guess the boys would have approved if anyone tried selling for their kids' fundraiser.

Nobody in my workplace have ever tried selling for their kids fundraisers. I'm not sure if the company would allow or approve of anything like that until someone tries it. Keeping our fingers crossed till someone makes an attempt.

When I had offline jobs, no one ever tried to sell anything for their kids' fundraiser, and there were no written rules related to selling for kids' fundraisers. I guess the boys would have approved if anyone tried selling for their kids' fundraiser.

It is not something that I can openly do as well. I won't want to get involved in selling for kids' fundraisers. The workplace shouldn't be used for other activities that doesn't contribute to the growth of the company, if you ask me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds