Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does website loading time have any effect on revenue?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Website loading speed and loading time is one of the most discussed issue over the internet. There are many people who believe that website loading time could have an effect on sales. However, how does website loading time affect the revenue generated through advertisement?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it does. If I click on an ad and the page takes forever to load, I may conclude that trying to get whatever product that ad was offering me isn't worth it. I've done that before.

It also increases the site bounce rate, which is not good in general.

It could be due to the speed of your internet provider and the website owner has to keep in mind that the majority of users have low internet speed and don't expect everyone to have a good connection like the connection on the company which is high-level quality.

Website loading time affects revenue on your site. If your site loads slowly, your visitors will get away from your site, thus you lose ad impression and ad engagement. So there will be no revenue. If you are selling products, and when your site loads loads, people will just leave your site and you don't generate any sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds