Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does staffs get free water at your workplace?

Credits
I'm one of biggest advocators that supports for water not to be sold. The government should try and finance it in their budget but unfortunately it's not yet come into reality. Although, where I used to work, staffs usually get free water because there's a water dispenser provided by the company.

Does your workplace make such provisions for workers?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm one of biggest advocators that supports for water not to be sold. The government should try and finance it in their budget but unfortunately it's not yet come into reality. Although, where I used to work, staffs usually get free water because there's a water dispenser provided by the company.

Does your workplace make such provisions for workers?

I have always believed that water should be offered for free and people should never be charged for that, especially if you are at work. Many offices and shops have water dispensers that make it possible for people to drink water for free and the company pays for that.

We have water fountains all over the place, most jobs do. But we also have vending machines with water and other beverages, so we're pretty much covered if we need water. The drinking fountain is of course free. Some places will even have water coolers or just a regular sink you can fill up a bottle from.

I think all businesses should offer ways of getting water to people, for free or at no additional cost.

I have always believed that water should be offered for free and people should never be charged for that, especially if you are at work. Many offices and shops have water dispensers that make it possible for people to drink water for free and the company pays for that.

Unfortunately, I have equally been at some businesses or workplaces where they don't make any provisions of water for their workers and it looks very odd because whenever someone who is working in the company needs to get water, he or she will be forced to go to the cafeteria and buy water.

Free water, I laugh in Yoruba. My office is so stingy when it comes to buying water they act like us if we are fetching not even fetching because it's from a water dispenser, they act like as if we are just wasting the water you know like as it is entering your body it is not having any function and the funniest part about it is everybody is always tasting my officer but the manager never wants to include water into the budget so everybody is always like okay

Unfortunately, I have equally been at some businesses or workplaces where they don't make any provisions of water for their workers and it looks very odd because whenever someone who is working in the company needs to get water, he or she will be forced to go to the cafeteria and buy water.

I think that it is unethical for them to make their employees purchase water. Water is a basic necessity and i do not think that it is something that a person should be required to buy. In many places, they have a canteen and they require employees to purchase water.

I have never worked in a place where they did not offer free water to the staff, in fact, the companies I worked in provided free water even to the visitors. When I was running offline businesses, I also provided free water to the staff as well as visitors. In my businesses, staff also got free teas.

In the place I worked, there was no free water, all the workers get their own water with their money. I feel it is good to have free water at place of work

This happens in many places where water dispensers are not installed in the workplace. In such cases, employees may be forced to go to canteen and buy water. In many cases, even canteens are not available. So, in this case, they have to visit a local market and buy water for themselves.

This happens in many places where water dispensers are not installed in the workplace. In such cases, employees may be forced to go to canteen and buy water. In many cases, even canteens are not available. So, in this case, they have to visit a local market and buy water for themselves.

This is actually the reason why some workers make the provisions of bringing their own water from their home making use of the water bottle, so that they don't have to leave their duty post to get water whenever they feel thirsty. There was a time I used to go to work with my water bottle because I had to drink only the water from my home as I was trying to avoid drinking contaminated water.

I have also advocated that water should be free especially at the workplaces. Where I used to work there was also a water dispenser that permit every employee to drink from when thirst. It is placed at strategic places...

I really do work from home and everything I need for the job I do would be present there. The truth is that no company owes you that although it's depending on the jind of work you do there but if they do provide such provisions then it's just a bonus for you.

Water is important because it keeps the body hydrated all the time. So every company should make provisions of water for all it's employees in the company..

This is actually the reason why some workers make the provisions of bringing their own water from their home making use of the water bottle, so that they don't have to leave their duty post to get water whenever they feel thirsty. There was a time I used to go to work with my water bottle because I had to drink only the water from my home as I was trying to avoid drinking contaminated water.

Well, the main problem with this solution is that if you bring your own water, then the water will no longer remain cold by the passage of time. You may need to store it in a refrigerator in case of you have one in your workplace. This may also require you to get up from your desk as well. This is why many workplaces have water dispensers.

The staff that works for me has free water everyday. It is my responsibility to provide him with water so that he does not go looking for where to get water. Every business center should also do the same..

The staff that works for me has free water everyday. It is my responsibility to provide him with water so that he does not go looking for where to get water. Every business center should also do the same..

I think that water is a basic need of every human being and many businesses offer water as complimentary thing in many workplaces. In fact, I have also seen many businesses offering teas, coffee, and other beverages as well for free. So, why can;t a business also offer water for free?

I think that water is a basic need of every human being and many businesses offer water as complimentary thing in many workplaces. In fact, I have also seen many businesses offering teas, coffee, and other beverages as well for free. So, why can;t a business also offer water for free?
Most business center in my country do not offer free water, they expect the worker to buy water he needs. You can find free water in bigger organization like banks and some other big superstore..

I will make provision of water for my workers. It's not expensive to pay for water dispenser and make it available for my workers to drink from it. I can drink from it too. Everything is not about money and making profits. Workers need to be treated well at times.

Most business center in my country do not offer free water, they expect the worker to buy water he needs. You can find free water in bigger organization like banks and some other big superstore..

Hospitals are the kind of places in here where you may need to buy water bottles. They do not have water dispensers. In many hospitals and other places they have set up places where people could drink water for free. However, you will be able to drink tap water only in those places.

Hospitals are the kind of places in here where you may need to buy water bottles. They do not have water dispensers. In many hospitals and other places they have set up places where people could drink water for free. However, you will be able to drink tap water only in those places.
It could be very difficult to provide water dispenser in hospitals as the number of people who visit are much. The best they could do is provide tap water that are also clean and portable..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds