Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does email marketing work nowadays

Advertisement Placeholder
Email marketing does a little this days. Very few percentage of people checks their emails frequently.

Yes I believe eMail marketing is working that's if you doing it rightly. Meet with experts or people succeeding in this field and talk to them.

Most email marketing doesn't enter your inbo, they go to the spam mail. And not everybody checks their email for marketing. But it is also part of a good marketing strategy

It works , the only problem is that the conversion rate is quite too poor as most people don't like reading promotional emails .

Email marketing is one of the best part of Digital media marketing and it's one major part that shouldn't be left out. If you've a large base of customers, email is one of the ways to reach out to them so it converts

Email marketing works very well . If it is well drafted. I have helped people draft emails to send out to clients and potential clients as a copywriter. Trust me it works

Many companies and business firms including individuals do email marketing. But I don't think it works effectively now a days.

Maybe it is working,but in very low exchanging rate. Not good for low tier,best for top tier countries.

It is not like before, people are more interested in social networks, they check the mail very punctually, the others discard it.

Yes! While it still has its competition, it's undoubtedly still working. Email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. Those companies that utilize email and do it well can enjoy higher sales and a more cost-efficient approach to their marketing overall. The main reason why people wonder if email still works is due to its age.
Yes, but mostly people don't like to receive mails from advertisers. So this marketing is successful only at those places where email marketing has demand

You are right to a very good extent because I also hate to be spammed with messages while some still read them carefully.

Email marketing doesn't work anymore as little number of people check their email regularly. So, if their is a business advert on it, one may not know on time as a result of not checking it everyday.

If you're wondering how does email marketing work? Email marketing is an industry where you can obtain opt-in lists of consumers who are interested in the information you have to offer. Email marketing works so that you can make money online with little or no costs. With only minimal marketing effort and no cost or overhead, you can generate income over again.
So email marketing works if you do it right.

I quite agree with you,email marketing is not so popular nowadays because people don't use that medium like before.but some markers are still using it for their marketing and they said it is still effective but I don't agree.

Since marketing is bringing into awareness about a product or service email marketing doesn't work that much again compare to other social media handle like Instagram, Twitter and facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds