Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does email marketing work nowadays

Email marketing is revolutionary and it is the best form of advertising available now. It is the best because it is very effective and works in the best possible way. It works well because it knows that the client had searched for that thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
While it still has its competition, it's undoubtedly still working. Email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. ... Those companies that utilize email and do it well can enjoy higher sales and a more cost-efficient approach to their marketing overall. The main reason why people wonder if email still works is due to its age.

The world has gone beyond the email marketing. There are excess media that we can use to reach out to our customers. Nowadays, handful of people still check their emails on a regular basis.

Email marketing with all the autorespondants and all other types of emailing techniques still work but not as it used to be before now. I don't invest on it again

Yes e-mail marketing still works and i do receive information on products and services from the businesses i patronize up still date.

It doesn't work for some people who knows about email marketing ,because you need to make fascinating content ,so your customers won't unsubscribe from your mail

Yes, I think it work email marketing is a good business, but I don't think is popular business in nowadays because a lot of people don't use it, but I believe that is a nice business most people make money through the business and it generate more income.

Yes, I think it work email marketing is a good business, but I don't think is popular business in nowadays because a lot of people don't use it, but I believe that is a nice business most people make money through the business and it generate more income.
Its a nice business ,many people who are intersted on the business and have started the beginning knows the high amount they have gained from it

E-mail marketing is not an effective medium of advertising because most people do not take any form of advertising in their mail serious as even most email service will classify those emails as spam.

I haven't heard anything like that but I think it's definitely a genuine thing . Email marketing will surely be trill Ami hope to see reviews on it.

Yes of course email marketing still works nowadays, but it is just that email marketing is not as fast as other social media platform. But it's still function very well

yes even marketing is mainly used for corporate organisation but it does not work so well unlike before when there was no conventional social media these days people referred to market their business using social media than email.

Yes I think it still does. But i don't think it is as it used to be before now. I believe there are more better ways to marketing than using emails

Email marketing is one of the best part of Digital media marketing and it's one major part that shouldn't be left out. If you've a large base of customers, email is one of the ways to reach out to them so it converts
Exactly, In most developed countries, despite the advent of social media, the email marketing is still very much relevant. And you will be amazed at how prompt their response will be as soon as you contact them.

In today's world of social media platforms email marketing does little to nothing in the promotion of goods and services. People only uses their email addresses for business purposes only, seeing messages on their email promoting a product will only be seen as spam and immediately deleted.

I still have this facebook group that sends me email ocassionally even after I joined them in what they were teaching so I think that email marketing is still relevant in today's marketing economy

Personally, I feel email marketing is not that effective compared to few years ago. I am saying this because most of the affiliate marketing advertisements I am seeing these days are on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Personally, I rarely check my mails. That is just my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds