Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Business plan always have a positive impact on the growth of business

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course any starting business without a plan is already on the way to failure. you must have a plan in other to succeed in business

Yes, a good business plan will always have a positive impact on the business itself. The plan helps you predict and avoid any unnecessary risks that one is likely to encounter. It sharpens your administrative and managerial skills which will influence the business positively.

Definitely yes, a business plan is like a blueprint for success so without it the business is heading for crash. Your uncle is only trying to make sure he's money doesn't go down the drain.

I agree with you and I also do not agree with you.. cos you can have a plan to establish a business but you may not have a plan to maintain it, that is why making plan in a business have to be continuous cos ones you stop planning, you will loose focus of making the business grow. Therefore Make plan to maintain the business,make plan to grow the business, make plan to always

No, a business is not a means to success. What I would consider more important is how experienced you are in handling a business, handing money and dedicated to whatever you do.

If you have those qualities, I believe you would be wise enough to run a business successfully, of course through proper planning.

I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business
Yes, having a business plan written down is really essential in starting a business. First, it will help you in convincing the person who will lend you the capital needed to start the business. Secondly, it will guide you on how to go about the business in terms of how much you need, labour needed and defines your target market.

The need to write a well-defined and comprehensive business plan before starting any business cannot be over emphasized. You are not supposed to start a business in the first place when you do not have the right capacity to start it or when the raw materials needed for that business are not within reach. When you subject your business ideas to the test of a business plan, you will know whether or not they are worth pursuing.

Of course, the business plan is important since from there you can have the projection of when you can recover the investment

Before making struggle first of all big planning about the business. All business need good planning. It helps business reforms.

A good business plan is the foundation of your business. When you have a business plan you tend to do things in order this will set a target fr you and automatically increase the growth of your business

Business plan helps to ensure that business grows thus a good business plan should have positive impact on the business

Yes, it has a 100 percent chance of positively making your business grow effectively. Any business that has no plan nor direction is going nowhere. Always have that idea back of your mind.

Yes, of course, I am sure that something went wrong in your business plan, and thought that you have no chance of succeeding, because it is practically your project to make a profit.

A good business plan is the foundation of your business. When you have a business plan you tend to do things in order this will set a target fr you and automatically increase the growth of your business
True! A lot of failed businesses or projects are as a result of lack of proper prior planning. Without planning its impossible for any business to succeed on the long run.

It helps you prepare for lots of things that you will have to face, it actually creates a road map with solutions for your business.

A business plan is like the foundation of a Business, without a good building foundation, the building is likely to collapse, so it is with business plan and business.
Without a good business plan, a business runs a higher chance of failing.

I believe the business has to based on a plan. Any business without a plan or goal is destined for failure . It is important to have a well defined plan at the conceptions of the business to attain greater heights.

Yep that's right business plan tend to have positive effect on the business cause business plan gives the framework for explaining the future direction of the business it also serves as foundation for future plans

yes of course,business plan is very important to start and growth of a business.business plan help you run your business.A good business plan guides you through each stage of starting and managing your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds