Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Business plan always have a positive impact on the growth of business

Getting money without providing a plan is just like giving away that money. You need to provide a plan on how to do things or else you will fail and the money will go to waste. I didn't have a business plan for my basketball camp so it failed and I lost around 2k $, so I suggest before you start a business make a plan and research the market.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, plan is very important in any business. Any business without plan can not run succeed. Because plan is the strategy that would be guild you to run the business in which to achieve goals.

Having a business plan have a lot to do to promote ones business. When you have business plan, it makes you to know what to do at a particular time, and what not to do at a particular period of time.

Having a business plan is very good and it help in making your business grow and it help in saving money as well because you already have a plan which you know how money is been spend on anything you want to do

The business plan is one element that helps in the success of the business if it is made in a comprehensive fashion. A simple business plan is usually intended for the start up only so it deals with capitalization, market study and source of supplies. A complete one would include the operation details plus the mission and vision that will layout the future of the business in terms of progress.

Having a business plan is most important. You Need to have a plan to prevent any negative risk you might encounter or even if you do encounter a problem, it will be easier to take care of it.

Of course it does.
An altogether evolved business strategy will give you:

..admittance to the important interests in the bank connection that you intend to work with;

...an organized arrangement of activities that will demonstrate what stages you should finish to wind up with a worthwhile business climate;

..the most suitable programming and equipment to expand the exhibition of the undertaking;

I believe business plan has a major impact in success of ones business. It helps the potential investors see how promising your business is. And it entails information regarding your product and services.

All businesses have plans, a business with a plan is automatically a failure, you can't take decision anyhow in a business set up with planning, you must have sit down and think of possible how you want your business to be

Of course it does, if I intends starting a business I would first of all do a SWOT analysis in the area of business I intends venturing into, it's really quite important. the health sector is the best place you can venture into presently as more and more people are getting sick now more than ever. Setting up a restaurant would be great also.

Yes business plan has possitive effect on a business. It can also referred to as the business road map and geographical positioning system (GPS).

From the business plan you get to know what steps to take to achieve the objectives of your business. Most times when we lose our motivation, the moment we read the business plans we are back on track again.

Yes, a good business plan will always have a positive impact on a business, because planning is very important in a business. Business plans help someone to run he / her business very well.

I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business
Yes absolutely brother, if you have proper knowledge, experience and planning for business, it will help in business growth and development for sure. But there may be present some cases in which our plan may fail, hence to survive in such conditions, a backup plane is required.

Well it depends on the type of business plan you made, how safe you calculated it and how well are you implementing it,every good business plan gives the framework for explaining the future direction of the business it also serves as foundation for future plans and success. The reason your uncle asked you for the business plan is so that he can be able to see your vision for the business and he can only do that by asking for the business plan.

Yes it is, because it is the path way for a firm to follow when they embark on a project. It impact positively because when the firm is going out of line, they easily go back to the business plan

Business plan surely has an impact on every business but then it boils down to the kind of impact either posiyive or negative. But from my stand, i think it has a position impact because anyone who settles down to draw a business plan has a goal in mind and knows what he/she is doing

Before venturing into anything, you must have sat down, think, brainstorm on how best to carry it out and best way to maximize profit, if you want to build a house, you must get the building plan first, same is applicable to starting a business, if you have not gotten the business plan it means you are not serious yet and likely you don't know what you are doing
An in support of that your uncle

Nothing affects the success of a business compared to a good business plan. Without plan the business will be disorganized and lack adequate proper operation which will strongly affect the growth of the business.

Of course, without a business plan , your business is More like gambling with your money, business plans will help your how to strategically worry towards your business goals and achieve them without stress

Yes business plan is important in business because business plan is a written document describing a company's core business activities, objectives, and how it plans to achieve its goals.
It'll spell out all the tradition the company will follow, it's just like a guide to the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds