Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Does Brand matters to you

Jason1

Addicted member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
When you are going to buy a product, do you look for branded one or just local brands..

In terms of phone and computer i go for branded one, other accessories like shirt, pant, i buy local ones.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't actually go for branded ones just because its from a famous company. If I like something, I would go for it, no matter whether its branded or not! :)

I think brand does matter, it's a status symbol among most societies today.. it sort of relates back to the stone ages when men would try to kill the most/biggest animals to impress the tribe etc, in modern society buying expensive and big name brands is just a way of us to try and assert or financial dominance over everyone else.

Naw not really. If I like something then I'll get it. When shopping for a computer I look for something that best fills my needs, for clothes... shit I buy walmart brand stuff. Got my whole wardrobe there, flannel, jeans, t-shirts. Boom.

When it comes to any technology, I'll always go for the brands but when it comes to clothes, jewellery, shoes, etc I'll buy the local ones.

No, brands doesn't really matter to me so much. What I look out for whenever I'm buying any product is proof of quality from those using it before or my experience with such products.

When you are going to buy a product, do you look for branded one or just local brands..

In terms of phone and computer i go for branded one, other accessories like shirt, pant, i buy local ones.
Yes, brands matter to me especially when I'm buying smartphone, TV, refrigerator, air conditioning unit or any other electronic devices.

I'm a brand shopper. If the brand of what I want isn't available in the market, I will wait until it comes back. If it stays too long, I'll order directly from the company.

Brand name does not matter to me, what matters to me is the price. I mean why should I spend $300 in Air Jordan when I can buy a nice pair of unbranded or unbranded for $20-$30?

I've stopped to pay attention to brand when it comes to buying products that I want to make use of because brand is something that usually confuses people for quality when they are not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds