Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does anyone use email marketing to get ahead?

I understand why you feel that way, because we get a lot of promotions and sometimes some even end up in the spam folder, however I strongly disagree with the fact you said it is a dying tradition. On the contrary, it is still very much active and that is why you receive emails from brands and website advertising their products.

Advertisement Placeholder
The last time I used it was this last week and I was able to use some trackers to monitor if my mails were getting to the inboxes or spam folders. I am glad that there was a good delivery rate.

Email marketing is good for marketing and business development, executive , manager and officer. It can be used to move ahead in life, especially for positive things about personal details.

If you're using email marketing, you have to educate yourself on what the law says about spamming and how best to handle your marketing without crossing the border line.

Yeah, you are truly right. You know the artificial intelligence system Incorporated to email system will hinder most adverts to reach where it's sent to. This email marketing might not really help as thought.

If you're using email marketing, you have to educate yourself on what the law says about spamming and how best to handle your marketing without crossing the border line.
Email marketing is not as effective as it was back in the days. Most of these emails are marked as spam, personally I don't even pay attention to any of these mails I get, as long as I am not expecting anything form them. Do you pay attention to it?

Email marketing is not as effective as it was back in the days. Most of these emails are marked as spam, personally I don't even pay attention to any of these mails I get, as long as I am not expecting anything form them. Do you pay attention to it?
I always pay close attention to any email that comes to me. I am always careful to make sure I do not miss out on any information as I am currently sending some applications for things I've interest in.

I always pay close attention to any email that comes to me. I am always careful to make sure I do not miss out on any information as I am currently sending some applications for things I've interest in.
In your case you are expecting something so you would always want to check all your mails but for those who are not expecting anything they might not have the time and patience to actually check through their email, especially when they start seeing emails from strange places.

Email marketing is one of the easiest ways to do online digital marketing. The only difficulty is how to accumulate emails of the potential customers.

Email marketing is still a powerful tool for advertising business and also for selling of goods and services, it all depends on how you can get your client's email.

I find email marketing to be a dying thing, at least in my opinion, because of the way spam has become a huge problem. There are so many spam emails and I feel like marketing through email is gotten worse because of that. Because sometimes, promoting something through email will get marked as spam.

With that being said, do you think email marketing needs more work? Or should we just not send too much emails?
Well, too much email is relative. Depending on the campaign you are trying to carry out. Some campaigns will require the many emails, while others will not. So it is up to you to determine how much your audience can take in one day or in a set period of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds