Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does anyone use email marketing to get ahead?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I find email marketing to be a dying thing, at least in my opinion, because of the way spam has become a huge problem. There are so many spam emails and I feel like marketing through email is gotten worse because of that. Because sometimes, promoting something through email will get marked as spam.

With that being said, do you think email marketing needs more work? Or should we just not send too much emails?

Advertisement Placeholder
In those days email marketing help people to get good information and value of goods and services which now is fading due to how those spams are becoming

Email marketing is still ranked as the most effective marketing channel, beating out social media, SEO, and affiliate marketing.

Email marketing is the act of sending promotional messages to people in mass quantities. It typically is to generate sales or leads and it may contain advertising.

I use internet marketing to send outbound emails to end users who may be needing my domain names, this brings sales often. It's not dead yet.

Email marketing can be effective only if you have built your email list genuinely. Genuine email list means, people signed up to your email not because you forced them to do but they did it by their choice.

I don't think email marketing realky works these days when there are alot of other effective jeans of marketing besides there are alot of spam messages on emails these days.

I hardly hear of email marketing and to me this marketing method seems too slow getting to its target or not existing.

I have used email marketing in the past, however, I had to give up because of zero conversion. I was sending emails to 1800 people and not a single individual purchased my product.

Well I have not used email marketing method but I fill it is not digital anylonger,it is an old method of earning money, because not all person check their mail often

Yeah, very sure one can perform email marketing in other to get ahead,even though the process is not easy,but one can create a domain and send to the business owners via email,and if the needs arise they comprehend to him.

The email marketing approach is a kind of tasky and then the end users may end up reporting your email as spam, this further puts your account at risk.

I find email marketing to be a dying thing, at least in my opinion, because of the way spam has become a huge problem. There are so many spam emails and I feel like marketing through email is gotten worse because of that. Because sometimes, promoting something through email will get marked as spam.

With that being said, do you think email marketing needs more work? Or should we just not send too much emails?
I think it's best to just look for other ways that are effective to market your goods and services, I do not think there is any effective way to revive email marketing.

Email marketing is still as effective as ever; depending on how you get to use it, gathering your niche and following them up.
The whole aim of email marketing is trying to get those who didn't buy first time to buy again. I know there's a product I didn't have the money to buy before but now I'll purchase it because it has constantly being in my face.

Yeah, some people usually us email marketing to market there product but the only difficult is that the low reply or respond because it's not everyone that access his/her email frequently.
[automerge]1638100928[/automerge]
Email marketing can be effective only if you have built your email list genuinely. Genuine email list means, people signed up to your email not because you forced them to do but they did it by their choice.
Yeah, I agree with you and you know also that at this period that things are even common and is not everybody that usually enters his/her email regularly, so it will affect it also.

Last edited:
Marketing via emails is very nice but the only problem is this spam issue. I also want to market products via emails but I don't think that would be possible.

Email marketing is not easy and I have seen a lot of people who showed me silly responses they got and decided they won't ever continue using email marketing.

Email marketing is still ranked as the most effective marketing channel, beating out social media, SEO, and affiliate marketing.

Email marketing is the act of sending promotional messages to people in mass quantities. It typically is to generate sales or leads and it may contain advertising.
email marketing is very much relevant in this time and period.One particular thing i like about email marketing is that it is directly targeted at you personaly.and it will get to the desired audience.

Even though I am not into email marketing at the moment, but from my observation in my online journey so far, I don't think email marketing is still very effective compared to some years back, no proof to this though. I am just wondering how many people have the time today to be opening their mails to check.

Email Marketing is one of the cost-effective ways to market products online. the reason is that it takes about seven or more on that before a potential customer to make a buying decision to purchase your product. Email Marketing gives you the opportunity to continue to reach out to them.

I use internet marketing to send outbound emails to end users who may be needing my domain names, this brings sales often. It's not dead yet.
Yes you are right,I am very sure by that those who needs your domain will find it easy to access you, just by sending them messages through there emails.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds