Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does adsense pay enough these days?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you feel that adsense pays enough these days? I used to use Adsense, but I don't anymore. I felt like I wasn't making enough from it. I feel like people don't click ads like they used to. Maybe it's all the fear that ads have put on people, as in the past they were known to sometimes cause virus infestations. Thankfully I think that's been stopped, but I don't like clicking ads because of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously I don't think If Google AdSense still pays, even if it pays it won't pay you a tangible amount of money, you cannot make a lot from it.

I don't know much about AdSense but i feel it doesn't pay enough. If it did, many people would still be working on it but rather most people have stopped.

No. I have heard some of my friends who use the network complain about the drop in the rate of payment as compared to what it was some years ago. What led to this drop, I really can't say. But I know people are always looking and going for better alternatives.

Regardless of the fact that affiliate marketing might pay more than Google Adsense, keep in mind that Adsense ads offer you the peace of mind and stability that come with recurring income, which is great. And this is why for new sites or blogs, Google AdSense is one of the quickest ways to generate income

You can earn a lot of money from adsense. You can use adsense on your blog or youtube channel to make money. However, how much you can make depends on the views on your youtube videos and traffic on your blog.

People are still making money with Google adsense but the problem is that you need more traffic in order to make good income with the program. People are now making use of high paying display advert platforms like Ezoic, Mediavine, AdThrive etc.

Based on research, as at the year 2021 adsense still pays but it cannot be compared to the year 2020. You can earn more from affiliate marketing links or sponsored post.

Based on research, as at the year 2021 adsense still pays but it cannot be compared to the year 2020. You can earn more from affiliate marketing links or sponsored post.
Adding affiliate marketing to your blog together Google AdSense is one of the ways to maximize the earning potential of your website. There are some other ads display platforms which pay more than Google adsense.

I think they still do - they'll still do in fact. The thing is just that the advent of social media has made everyone seek for alternative means of earning and advertising their products.
The dependency on Google AdSense has reduced drastically.

Google adsense isn't function as before,if it does many people that work online would have work on it. I would make an enquiry on it to confirm much about it.

Adding affiliate marketing to your blog together Google AdSense is one of the ways to maximize the earning potential of your website. There are some other ads display platforms which pay more than Google adsense.
Yea that's what I heard, like you said it would be best to use every method as you can, you could earn from them all or if one doesn't work, the other will.

Yea that's what I heard, like you said it would be best to use every method as you can, you could earn from them all or if one doesn't work, the other will.
I always have it in my mind to earn money from various angles on my blog in order to maximize it any potential. I am going to promote affiliate marketing as well as display adverts together with sponsor post on my website.

Last edited:
I don't know much about AdSense but i feel it doesn't pay enough. If it did, many people would still be working on it but rather most people have stopped.

I do not think that people should only depend on Adsense, despite the fact that adsense is one of the greatest money earning opportunity. By the way, adsense is not available to all the people and only people with greatest blogs or websites are able to make money on Adsense. People should have more than one source of income.

I do not think that people should only depend on Adsense, despite the fact that adsense is one of the greatest money earning opportunity. By the way, adsense is not available to all the people and only people with greatest blogs or websites are able to make money on Adsense. People should have more than one source of income.
I totally agree with you. People should really have more than one source of income so incase one doesn't work out, they would have something to fall back to.

I am going to say it depends on the niche which you are setting up your website. There are some niche which pays higher per click compare to the rest period an example of such nature is money making, loan, health etc

Adsense earnings depend on your traffic volume and traffic engagement. If you receive tons of traffic and if your traffic engage with your ads, you will be earning really well from adsense.

I think if one have an interesting blog that that attracts visitors, the person will be able to earn a lot through AdSense because many people will click on adverts on the site.

If you want to make consistent revenue from Adsense, your website should have content that is searched more, or your website should be relevant to the highest-ranking keywords. Your website should have high traffic to make meaningful revenue from Adsense. But if you meet all these required criteria you can get steady revenue.

If you're looking for a simple way to start monetizing your blog, AdSense is a great option. AdSense is a program run by Google that allows you to place ads on your website.

Yes, AdSense is a great way to make money online, and it is still highly profitable. You can make a lot of money with AdSense if you know how to optimize your AdSense campaigns.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds