Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does a smaller business mean smaller profits?

Normally everything , both sales and gain depends on how you run your business as an entrepreneur, i have seen a small business making more sales than a big business selling the same thing , it all depends on your innovative skills .

Advertisement Placeholder
Normally everything , both sales and gain depends on how you run your business as an entrepreneur, i have seen a small business making more sales than a big business selling the same thing , it all depends on your innovative skills .
But you can't possibly run a smaller business to get a huge sum of profit , most people that are running small business are not really making much , if they do they could have expanded their business the more.

I would never consider the size of the business because it may not matter. However, I think that the size of the capital matters the most when it comes to how much profits a business makes.

I think in most cases it doesn't, when you're running a small business it usually means that your business isn't developed to it's full potential or attainable height so it's normal that you make less profits than a large scale business
But in some cases there are some small outfit that are making very huge profit in their balance sheet,the whole issue is on the capacity of the organisation and their competence at what they are doing.

Depending on the business you are handling , I have seen some small business like fruit selling that have more profits than many big business ,and also a business like palm oil.

Personally I think, small income those not depends on the state of business though it's that small business small income but it depends on how good or bad your business is been managed.

Though in most cases , smaller business means getting smaller profits but there are some small business that are bringing big and huge profits when you are in the right location .

Even though, larger businesses make more profit than smaller businesses in most cases but there are still strategies a small business can use to make a lot of profit. you need to check mate the expenditure of the business and the amount of deals incurred every month.

I don't think so, small business does not mean you'll earn small profits. A small business doesn't necessarily determine your profits. Your actions and strategies used to run the business does. Competition also determines your profits.
Small business can never give you big profit making big profit in the business can determine how big the business is, a person cannot start up a small business hoping to have big profit from the business it does work like that.

Actually sometimes we can say the size of our business determined the size of the income. sometimes it true and sometimes it doesn't work like that. thete are some small business the provide income on daily basis and when added together it's more than big business income.

Well not really, you can start up a small business and later on grow it into something big, on my on view small business doesn't really means small profits.

Not necessarily. I mean, the biggest companies will probably make more in a year than most smaller companies, but there's always that chance those small companies blow up and have record sales and sometimes even surpassing what a major business does. So in a way some small businesses can surpass big businesses and still be considered a small business. Doesn't mean they will defeat the big company all the time, but that's fine.

Smaller business will always generate smaller profit. That's the reality. You cannot compare a similar business to a well standard business organisation or factory that employs so many people.. but at the same time some smaller business can actually generate bigger profits depending on its nature

A smaller business does not neccesarily means a smaller profit , some smaller business drives a huge amount of profit most especially if you are in the the right location.

Urdu
English

Absolutely you have written brilliantly. Whenever we start a small business, the first benefit we get from it is that we have to invest less in it. Whenever we have to start a small business and we know it. Coins and we can make more profit and later we can go to big business and we can make more profit. We should start with small business in the business world.
I think this statement in its entirety is true. Even when the large businesses start downsizing, there is an obvious reduction in profits so this should be a reference point to see how smaller businesses would fare.
A smaller business does not neccesarily means a smaller profit , some smaller business drives a huge amount of profit most especially if you are in the the right location.
Most of these businesses you are referring to are the ones which have an online presence which enables them to deliver goods even if they are out of stock in their establishment

Having a small business means that you are more likely to be making small amount of profit but it does not automatically mean that the business is not going to go and it will remain small forever.

Running a small business does not meccesarily means that the profit you will be making will be small , there are some small business thats consistent which can fetch you a good amount of money everyday .

Running a small business does not meccesarily means that the profit you will be making will be small , there are some small business thats consistent which can fetch you a good amount of money everyday .

Yes, I also think that small businesses do not necessarily generate small amounts of profits because it is the amount of money you tend to invest in the business. Hypothetically, you could own a small office, but you could invest millions in the Forex market or stock market and earn good amount of money.

That's true but if you don't know how to manage the small business you'll definitely suffer, starting up a small business is not something easy, you have to be very serious before you can make success out of it.

I may state that the size of a firm may decide the size of profits it will be able to make since the more goods you can produce, the more profit you will be able to make. I, however, am unable to turn a profit and would prefer to begin with a small firm.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds