Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does a smaller business mean smaller profits?

It is possible to make more money with small scale business if you know what you are doing. In fact, small scale business can give you the opportunity to make huge return on investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Big business does not guarantee that it will get a bigger profit margin, but by measuring sales turnover, even though the stock or merchandise inventory is small, it will change quickly, and continue to buy goods, because profit margin is measured by the comparison of profit and sales.

It is possible to make lots of return on investment from small-scale business. I know someone who has a small-scale business and he uses mail order marketing to make his return on investment anytime he launches a new product.

I want to commend you for taking your time to put up the write up above. It is very educating. From the analysis above, it is clear that small business means small profit and big business means big profit. Just as you rightly said, big business will allow you buy in whole sale and get discount which means big profit while small business buy small which means small profit too. Thanks for sharing.

I think a small business can make enough profit as well. Where I lived was a small store, which yielded enough profit, even for many years. There were always a lot of clients visiting the store. Of course if you have a bigger business, that means more products, more clients and higher profit.

You're correct in a way but I'll share an experience and allow you make your conclusions.
A guy I know imported a good product for a low price (below $1), and sold it more than $30. That way, he made enough profits.

Everything depends on how you run the business because I don't believe that small business you get a small profit from it, is not really done that way

Some business owners may run a big business but see it as a small one and vice versa. It depends though but you don't expect to earn huge profits when you are into a small business. If the profit is too big then you might be cheating your customers which is not a good one because at the end of the day your business and it's owner will definitely have customers complaining therefore spoiling your business reputation.

I don't think that the size of business can determine the size of profit you get from the business, what matters it is how your business can be determine how much you get from it.

Small businesses doesn't really mean small profits at all, it's depends on the type of small businesses established or been carried out. There are some people that do small businesses that are making a very good profit

Smaller business can generate a great amount of profits only if the business is generating a good amount of profits. It all depends on the investments and profits, not size of the business.

Well a small business does not necessarily mean that the profit will be small and it all depends bon the way you handle your business and how much time and work you put into it

I can say the size of business may determine the size of profits to generate because the more you capable to produce much product it's the most you gain a profit. But as for me I can not make a profit trick me, I will like to start from small business.

I think you can make a big profit from a small business. It also depends on what business you have. for example, if you have a 4-room manual car wash where you can wash your car, you don't need a staff. it is considered a small business because you do not need much space but it can bring a nice profit.

I think whether or not the business is big or not actually depends on the capital invested. You can have a small business, but you might still be a billionaire if you have many assets, so assets are the main thing.

I believe that the scale of a firm determines the size of profits that can be made, because the more product you can manufacture, the more profit you can make. However, because I am unable to generate a profit, I would like to begin with a modest business.

I can say the size of business may determine the size of profits to generate because the more you capable to produce much product it's the most you gain a profit. But as for me I can not make a profit trick me, I will like to start from small business.
You are definitely right. Investing more will bring you more profit. It's not so for small businesses because it requires less investment. Money brings money

Small businesses can generate profits as well. But the thing is no matter how much profit they generate, they won't match a business that has a lot of financial backing. At the end of the day, business is 'garbage in garbage out'./

A neighbor is advising me against a home-based business because the revenue is pretty small. I agree to that. But there is the idea that the number of my customers will grow and my business will grow as well. Selling cooked food is a good business because profits are high and there is not much overhead. Let us see when I start my business.

There is a particular say which goes "garbage in, garbage out"
Small business yield small profits. It's for you to be consistent with the business. Before you know, the small profits might help to enlarge or expand the business

I tend to believe this to be true Because smaller business will always operate with a limited amount of money , but most business who established themselves as a huge organisation are more likely to generate profit compared to the smaller ones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds