Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does a smaller business mean smaller profits?

I can say the size of business may determine the size of profits to generate because the more you capable to produce much product it's the most you gain a profit. But as for me I can not make a profit trick me, I will like to start from small business.
Running a smaller business does not mean you will be having small income, the type of business will determine The type of income you will be generating in your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The rate at which and the the size at which you grow or improve the business would determine the size of the amount of profit you would be making for that instance
[automerge]1620245393[/automerge]
The rate at which and the the size at which you grow or improve the business would determine the size of the amount of profit you would be making for that instance

I do not think that small business is equivalent to generating smaller profits. You can have a small business but if you have a giood number of customers, then you can still make a good amount of money. The condition here is to increase the amount of happy customers and do marketing consistently in order to expand your business.

No and by no means . Even when you create a business that the start up price was under a hundred dollars, you can still make profits amounting to thousands of dollars. Its just the matter of idea, dedication and hard work.

Small scale businesses doesn't always mean small profits but that's usually so, because when compared to the larger businesses the profit made from them , there would surely be a difference. Also the type of business is also a factor too, the product or service rendered

Smaller business means smaller profits indeed. Because if your small business will require discounts from purchasing higher volume of products but can't because of it's size, then it's going to affect income size.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if smaller businesses or small business means smaller profit, I would say well in most cases, yes it does mean smaller profit. Most times small businesses mean small structures

No and by no means . Even when you create a business that the start up price was under a hundred dollars, you can still make profits amounting to thousands of dollars. Its just the matter of idea, dedication and hard work.
I wonder what kind of business is that $100 start up that can earn thousands of dollars. The profit is always dependent on the capital Yes, there are high-yield profits in some businesses but it is phenomenal. Or maybe what you mean by earning a profit of thousands is for a year of operation.

Smaller business does not mean small profits as business grows over the time. The way a business is manage and the types of services that it renders goes a long way in determining how much profits it will make.

Yes a small business means a small profit but I think not in all business, most of the small business around here are likely to generate a small profit and only few small business can generate a good profit to the owner.

Smaller business does not mean small profits as business grows over the time. The way a business is manage and the types of services that it renders goes a long way in determining how much profits it will make.
Growth is a very important factor that need to be taken into account when it comes to any business because any business will start off as a small furniture and start to expand as the business becomes more successful.

Smallishness of a business doesn't mean the profit will be small, it all depends on the type of business that you are doing, every successful big businesses in the world all started small and grow bigger later wrong with dedication, commitment, perseverance and consistency, expansion your business to the next level is sure.
I completely disagree with you as a smaller business simply means that the prophet that you will be getting from this business will definitely be small but there are opportunities for the business to grow in size and become big and when this business become big then definitely the prophet that you'll be getting and the business will definitely become big.

Amount of profits depend on your investment and market size. You cannot develop or procure a lot of products if your investment is small. If you do not have a lot of products, your revenue will be small

I can say the size of business may determine the size of profits to generate because the more you capable to produce much product it's the most you gain a profit. But as for me I can not make a profit trick me, I will like to start from small business.
I completely agree with you that the size of your business will definitely determine the size of profit that the business will be generating but if you are patient enough with the business then the business can expand and therefore you'll be getting bigger profit as your business expand or grow.

Yes it is. Smaller business means smaller capital started and this will obviously translate to smaller profits at the end. But you can grow that small business into a big business for bigger profits

Yes it is. Smaller business means smaller capital started and this will obviously translate to smaller profits at the end. But you can grow that small business into a big business for bigger profits
You are right, small business does not mean small profits. The types of business involves really matters on the income the company's makes and small business grows over the time.

Amount of profits depend on your investment and market size. You cannot develop or procure a lot of products if your investment is small. If you do not have a lot of products, your revenue will be small
Using a small capital of money to start the business will generate a small return on investment and also the other way around if you are using a big capital. it is the best in whatever way to use a good capital in what business you are doing.

It depends on a number of factors my friend, some small businesses make a whole lot of profits but refrain from scaling up because of tax.

When it comes to opening up a business, one of the thoughts that generally crosses our mind is whether to open up a big or a small business. Of course there are risks that are associated with each type of business, however does a smaller business mean that there is smaller profit margins as well?

The reason that I am asking this is that if you have a smaller business then you generally keep fewer of the items in stock as well and therefore this means that when you are purchasing it from your supplier that you will purchase less as well. We all know that when you purchase a lot of a product from a supplier that you generally get it at a cheaper rate and this is often referred to as a bulk rate discount.

However, if you are preparing for a small business you may not be purchasing enough stock that can allow you to qualify for this discount. Therefore, it is either you have to mark up the cost much higher or you have to have a smaller profit margin so that you can still be competitive in the market. Which do you think is the better option?
Of course, if you have a small business the profit will also be very small.

If you want a greater income then you will also be needing big time capital.

It depends on a number of factors my friend, some small businesses make a whole lot of profits but refrain from scaling up because of tax.
90% of small businesses are likely to generate a little profit because people doing business always like to do with big And renown company compared to the small one,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds