Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does a smaller business mean smaller profits?

A smaller business do not mean smaller profit and a bigger business do not also mean bigger profit. Profit making business depends on management, packaging,marketing and sales. The way these factors are being carried out determines the profit such business will make.

Advertisement Placeholder
The size of a business sometimes determind the profit,the percentage of the input in the business will determine the gain at end of the business year

Profit is hard to come by - the profitable line is from 5% of a start-up to 20% of mature, established businesses over million. For the general small business, this is an estimate of the ballpark, which is attracted to the service-related business because the majority of it is out there.

Smaller business doesn’t necessarily mean smaller profit. The amount of capital involves usually determine the amount of profit you expect. You can not stock up a petty trade shop for 100,000 thousand selling provisions and be expecting to make 1million.
It is quite relative. But most times, smaller business means smaller profits. The amount invested or used as capital in a business is what determines whether it is a small or large business. Once the profit you make is far lower than 10% of the capital then we can say the small business is yeilding small profits.

Most small business tends to make double of investment capital and it is so because they are at the grassroots where people need them more

Noooo never itss not matter dear
No matter that excessive price cutting quickly destroys profits. Also, the ... Such limitations mean that small businesses can seldom survive mistakes or other resources.

If a smaller business means small profit than smaller business will also b a small lose. I think when you start any kind of business wather its big or small in the bigning maybe you get a small amount of profit but as the time pass or as much hard work you do you will eventually get big profit.

A smaller business doesn't necessarily mean smaller profits, you could own a small business but still make more gains than those that own large businesses. It all depends on how well you promote your business.

Smaller business is not smaller but it is profitable business. If you start your business in small type you will be successful in life and your business.so I recommend that start your business in small type than you will be successful.

Starting a business is a multi-step process that can feel overwhelming when you're on your own, but we'll make it easy to stay organized and on track while you start your business and achieve success. Whether you're refining your business idea, filing for permits and licenses, drafting your business plan, or looking for funding.

Small businesses are privately owned corporations, partnerships, that have fewer employees and/or less annual revenue than a regular-sized business or corporation. Small businesses do need loan from government to grow their business as well

When it comes to opening up a business, one of the thoughts that generally crosses our mind is whether to open up a big or a small business. Of course there are risks that are associated with each type of business, however does a smaller business mean that there is smaller profit margins as well?

The reason that I am asking this is that if you have a smaller business then you generally keep fewer of the items in stock as well and therefore this means that when you are purchasing it from your supplier that you will purchase less as well. We all know that when you purchase a lot of a product from a supplier that you generally get it at a cheaper rate and this is often referred to as a bulk rate discount.

However, if you are preparing for a small business you may not be purchasing enough stock that can allow you to qualify for this discount. Therefore, it is either you have to mark up the cost much higher or you have to have a smaller profit margin so that you can still be competitive in the market. Which do you think is the better option?
Having a small business does not translate to having small profit. Some small businesses when properly managed and grown could make huge profit than the so called big business. What matter is making sales.

I do not actually have time to go into a small business because from what I have been seeing small business in my locality do not generate enough profit for people and sometimes you may be pursued out from the renting shop because of lack of money to pay for the next year rent.

Not really,small business might bring big profit if well handled because it can turn to big business depending on how it is been managed and also discipline. Small business that people stand from the scratch usually end up bringing big profit when handled very well.

As for me and base on my little idea in business I dont think little capital can bring larger profit in physical business but in online business it is very possible when you buy stock and shares or crypto and save with time it will increase.

It depends on how faster it works no matter how business is,if it's fast and generate profit constantly at the end it can even much than wasting effort on Large business that is not constantly bringing profit
[automerge]1612821571[/automerge]
It depends on how faster it works no matter how business is,if it's fast and generate profit constantly and at the end it can even much than wasting effort on Large business that is not constantly bringing profit

Yes the smaller business mean smaller profit no matter how. According to your illustration, when you buy product at low price and stock it, latter sell it at high price but remember that someone also buy the same product in larger quantities than your own and also stock it, latter sell it at high price of the same of yours. Do you think two of you will.hve get same profit "No". So the smaller your business, the smaller your profit.

No its wrong its depend on your hardworking.. Obviously A small business can bring a huge profit if you consentration on you work and management...you should focus on supplies to be sold to clients.. a good services can bring in more than expected.

No I don't agree that smaller business means small profit because if you don't have the money to establish a large business doesn't mean you can't generate large profit off you are well known and you sell quality product you will surely gain large profit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds