Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you wear glasses?

Arariel

Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Credits
People wearing glasses has become so common compared to the older days where you'd get bullied for wearing them. Now, it's a lot of people who have to wear glasses. Are you one of them?

I am, I've worn glasses ever since I was a little guy.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wear glasses currently, but I didn't start wearing them until I was in my teens. I also have really bad vision if I take them off, everything is blurred and I can't see very far.

I didn't get a pair until I was about 20. I still never really wear them, at all. I generally feel like I can see fine, and unless I can't see something, I do not actually wear my glasses. I probably should wear them, though.

I'm required to wear, but I have my glasses broken during our teambuilding. My vision is gradually deteriorating in moderate pace. Glasses here in my country are actually expensive.

No, I don't wear glasses. But, If I continue to sit in-front of my PC almost the whole day long. I will need glasses promptly.

I can't believe how many of you wear glasses! Have any of you considered contact lenses?

No, I do not wear, nor do I need them. I have very good eyesight, and can read stuff that is very small, from a good distance.

I have very bad eyesight. I've had glasses since I was five. But, I got contacts last July. I wore them, but I got lazy and stopped wearing them. I wanted to try them again in December, but I thought they expired that month. When my cousins came down from New York, they asked why I wasn't wearing my contacts. I told them that I gave up and tbey had expired. They said they don't expire for at least four to five years after you get them. They didn't expire, and I've been wearing them nonstop. But when I'm home, I wear my glasses around the house.

so yeah #lifestory

You obviously have the same vision on both glasses and contacts, but contacts have different prescription numbers. :)

I wear glasses!

I've worn them since I was about 10 months old. I have also had 5 eye surgeries lol
My most recent one was last year

Yes, yes I am. I have to wear glasses; but, I much prefer contacts. My glasses leave marks on the bridge of my nose when I wear them for prolonged periods of time so I try to avoid wearing them as often as I possibly can.

Yes, yes I am. I have to wear glasses; but, I much prefer contacts. My glasses leave marks on the bridge of my nose when I wear them for prolonged periods of time so I try to avoid wearing them as often as I possibly can.
I've worn glasses for so long I have a permanent indent right there. :p

They do make people look cute, though. :3
Well you're right on that one :p

No, but I do wear contacts. Everyone with glasses should get contact lenses (if possible) imo.

No, but I do wear contacts. Everyone with glasses should get contact lenses (if possible) imo.
Contacts ruined my eyes, if I get anymore they have to be glass contacts. I had to have my 5th eye surgery two years ago because of the regular contacts :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds